Rate Dr. Larry L. Lewellyn

Dr. Larry L. Lewellyn's Ratings

Dr. Lewellyn is a superb doctor; he's been my kids pediatrician since birth, 15 and 11 years ago. He attends to details, and follows up on prior issues. He is personable, knowledgable and displays an endearing sense of humor. My kids love him and feel comfortable in his presence even though he's had to examine them thoroughly, at times. If I had to do it again, I would still choose Dr. Lewellyn for my children's care.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewellyn is great! I never feel rushed at our appointments and he takes time to answer our questions. We always see him (rather than a PA or NP) and I appreciate that consistency. We have never waited more than 10 minutes past our appointment time to be seen. The nurses are nice and approachable as well. We are able to get in when we need to, and overall I am very happy with the quality of care. To the comment that the office is dirty -- I disagree. It is an older building and perhaps a bit dated, but I don't find it to be unclean.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lewellyn is a great doctor if you have a child with special issues. He doesn't treat problems before they occur, but jumps on them quickly at the first sign.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

HEs a great doctor. He saw me my entire life growing up (I'm 21 now) and now I am asking him to be my baby's doctor.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

The staff their is really nice. I do not know if they are very knowledgable on my daughters condition. Not only that they seem to be very short with me all the time, and not very caring.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2008 | flag

I disagree with the other ladys comment.My kids have been seeing the doc since they where born,his nurse jenette is great and the staff is so nice and my kid always see the docter directly. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known that my daudgter has chiar malformation ,he help me find a specialist.and now my daughter is getting the proper help for her condition and he still check on her. When i have a concern i talk with him and he knowns my kids as i do and he too , help me with my 10yr that has adhd and depression now she is doing great because of the doc my kids are well taken care.And to add the office dosen't get dirty by it self parents that don't watch there kids get the office dirty but every time i went it was clean.So as a parent i woud highly recommend the docter he is great,nice,and a very smarty man that cares about his patients and jennette his nurse is a so sweat my girls love her.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

My kids have been going to Dr. Lewellyn's since they were babies (oldes is now 8, youngest is 4). We've always gotten great service and when we've had questions or concerns, Dr. Lewellyn really listens. Overall, a great dr. for our kids.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

Dr Lewellyn's great, but we never see him. We always see his nurse and she can be a little short and/or sarcastic when answering questions. The office is kind of dirty too.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2007 | flag