Dr. Shilpa A. Patel

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Shilpa A. Patel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2444973
12/10/12 5 5 5 5 Good doc. So friendly, clears all doubts...I recommend to all my friends.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2443898
11/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. S, Patel is a very thorough and knowledgable doctor. Between her and her partner Dr. Bhatia, they have meet all our attentive needs for our NewBorn Son Avi. If your the type of parents that need a doctors personal attention for thier child, I would recommmend DR. S Patel highly
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1468825
21/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is hands down the best! She is knowledgable, attentive and so caring! My kids are in great hands!
RID: 1326291
03/01/11 4 5 5 5 A very thorough and good doctor. She is the best pediatrician I ever had. She takes time to check your child. Appointmnets are fast and very less waiting. Always on call when you need them.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1107683
16/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is awesome!! I kind of wish I could have her as my primary care. Her and her partner are available all the time. The best part is when you call, you don't get an answering service, you get them! Not to mention they actually remember your child and child's history. Love love love her!
RID: 825072
10/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shilpa Patel is actually now located in Norwood, NJ. I will post her contact number shortly but want to say she is AMAZING. If you care about your child one bit, this is where you will take him/her. She has another partner also. Go here, the care is EXCEPTIONAL. So thorough and caring. Not a money hungry doctor like 99% of all other pediatricians who pump your kids full of shots for more money!!!!!!!
RID: 278356
14/04/07 5 5 5 She is a Super Pediatrician. The entire group of Doctors at Pediatricare in Fair Lawn are awesome! Very Highly Recommended!  Respond