Rate Dr. Frank G. Romascavage

Dr. Frank G. Romascavage's Ratings

My family and I have been going to Frank for roughly 20 years now. He has treated me ever since I was a small child. He is one of the best doctors out there. Don't expect to see a man in a fancy, white coat. Instead, expect to see a man with sweats and a t-shirt on, wearing a big smile as he comes to greet you. He will give you a hand shake or a fist pump. If you are struggling financially, expect to get a box of free samples or a ton of coupons for your meds when you go to the pharmacy. He has helped me out a ton of times with my illnesses in the past. He is a smart doctor who will take care of you. His wait time is extremely long most of the time, but that's because he doesn't rush with patients. He takes the time to listen to your symptoms. You never feel rushed out the door with him at all. Overall, a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Every rater here has given the Doc the kudos he deserves. Not only is he an incredible doctor, he's a phenomenal human being. He is truly one of my favorite people in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Doc is the best. We've been seeing him for years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always takes the time to discuss any concerns that his patients have. He will drop what he's doing to help a patient in an emergency and you go to his office understanding that there will be a lengthy wait. If I had a serious condition or an emergency, I'd want him to do the same for me, and everyone else I've spoken to feels the same way. It's well worth the wait to be treated with the love and compassion that Doc always shows to his patients. He's a rare treasure in the field of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Romascavage is one in a million. If you need a doctor, and are short on funds or have no insurance, he could not have been more helpful. His office staff are wonderful, I give him a 5 star ratings and then some.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Best doctor in the Pocono's. If you have a problem Dr. Frank is the only one to see. He will sit there any listen and never pass judgement. If you need assistance Doc is always there for you, even if you have trouble affording your medical care he will find a solution. You may have to wait a little bit longer but that's because Doc will not let you leave unless all your questions are answered. Like the old saying goes, "When you care enough to send the very best" send them to Dr. Romascavage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Doc is the best!! End of story! Ill wait all day to see him' he will help you in any way even gives free antibiotics from a local super market and samples if he has them! Go to doc the man is what a true doctor should be! Thank you brotha, pizza man mike!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

amazing staff very understanding always there when you need them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I have known Dr R for quite sometime now. He is truly one of a kind. There will never be such a person in my lifetime, who cares so much about the people he treats and the members of their families. He has helped me and my family on many occasions. Helped out my son who suffered with severe sleep apnea. My son had no Insurance, but yet Dr. R made it happen. He referred him to specialist and eventually he got hi C Pap machine. I could go on and on. The only onething really left to say is God Bless you Frank, you make a difference in this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Frank is the best doctor!!! treats you like a friend, not a pay check. always takes time to explain and make you feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Hands down the best Doc around. Friendly and knows his stuff. Will go out of his way for anyone. There were times I could not afford to pay and he just told me give him SOMETHING, he didn't even care what it was. Still makes house calls, and if he can't figure out what's wrong he make sure he gets you consults and quickly. I had same day apointments with Docs that normally have week long plus waits. THE BEST DR AROUND!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942295].votes_count ]]