Rate Dr. Mark Dwight

Dr. Mark Dwight's Ratings

Dr. Dwight is the meaning of the word Doctor, He is first a beautiful human being then he is an awsome doctor, when I met him for the first time, he made me feel hopeful and not to lose faith of ever being a mother, he was right, he delivered both of my wonderful hildren after 5 other respected doctrs told me I will never have children, Not because I ad children but truely he is a wonderful person, very patient and generouse and caring.... May God bless him .... thank you Dr. dwight Yvette

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

He is so amazing. He's so patient and loving, there was never a time I didn't feel like a priority. I hope he can deliver all my kids, I can't imagine ever having another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2010

WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR GIVING US THE BEST GIFT: OUR BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY DAUGHTER LAUREN. DR. DWIGHT HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TAKE OF YOURSELF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dwight. He delivered my daughter via VBAC and everything went smoothly. Great doctor with a wonderful caring personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I love him!!! Dr. Dwight is awesome! He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen and has a warm, pleasant bedside manner. He delivered my last child and tied my tubes!! All my friends are patients of Dr. Dwight's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

The very best! I drove an hour to see him for the rest of my pregnancy after we moved farther away during it. Very patient, puts you at ease, listens to and answers all questions..love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

All good things. He delivered my baby and was a really great doctor. He is always extremely helpful. Very good at what he does and has great bedside manner. I also trust him and his judgement which is saying a lot as I really do not generally trust doctors as many don't seem to keep up to date with the info they should and just follow outdated med school info forever. Dr. Dwight is really great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Dwight is incredible. He is so caring and attentive. He returns phone calls almost immediately and always puts all your concerns to rest. His office hours are wonderful, I always got early morning appointments and wasn't even late for work! The staff is all great and you feel at home with them. I can't say enough good things, he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Dwight instills confidence. He is warm, caring and present. I never feel rushed or that I have asked too many questions. I am so thankful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Dwight is a fantastic physician! Clinically, he is excellent. And his bedside manner is superb-- he listens, and always has enough time (and I'm a Type A patient who always comes in with long lists). His staff is also very attentive and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][942641].votes_count ]]