Rate Dr. Mark Dwight

Dr. Mark Dwight's Ratings

He performed a myomectomy for me and is an excellent doctor. Many commented my incision was very precise and done with expertise.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dwight is who I think of when I hear the word Doctor. After having gone through many OB/GYN's in my adult life, I was very lucky to find him when I got pregnant with twins. He is knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and sensitive to the wants of his patient. And what makes him even better is that he is a proponent of natural delivery. While my twins had to be suddenly delivered via a c-section at 33 weeks, he made sure that both I and the twins were always cared. He even visited my twins at the NICU until they were released. If you are pregnant and in the Los Angeles area, do everything you can to make sure that he is your doctor.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

He sure is the best doctor and above all a very nice human being who has a very compassionate approach towards his patients.He is the epitome of a fantastic ob/gy.Just lucky to have him deliver my precious little girl.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I looked around for a surgeon to perform a procedure it took 8 months i was completely disappointed at today's doctors I felt like a potential sales oppty and not to mention a number until I met Dr Dwight. I was refer to Dr. Dwight and I know he was HEAVEN SENT! Thats it and thats all. He is to the point, professional and awesome. You are lucky to have found him!

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER, YOU JUST CAN NOT , NOT LOVE HIM. HE IS THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD DOCTOR. EXTREAMLY RARE TO FIND A TRUE DOCTOR THESE DAYS. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH DR. DWIGHT.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dwight has been my doctor for over 15 years now. In all those years, I don't have a single negative thing to say. He's a very nice doctor. He definitly has a cheerful personality. Excellent bedside manners. He delivered my two kids and my sisters kids as well. I have recommended him to countless people. And they all love him. He is the best!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Dwight was my obyn for about 5 years up until 2 years ago; he performed both of my myomectoy's with great results. He was very empathetic, objective and informative when it came to letting me know the probabilities of not having children. He has a great bedside manner and I wish my current employer gave me the option to have a PPO as Dr. Dwight's excellent service is greatly missed.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

The absolute best OB/GYN a woman could have! Dr. Dwight was recommended by a co-worker 3 years ago when I moved from NY to LA. I was reluctant at first because all of my GYN's had been women in the past. So glad I got over my concerns because I have never had a better doctor in my life! Dr. Dwight is warm, personable, funny :), honest, caring and always makes you feel that your health and that of your unborn child is his top priority. He delivered my daughter via c-section due to previous myomectomy, but he did give me the option of having a VBAC if I wanted to. I was so scared to deliver by Cesarean, but he made the entire process smooth and painless. My entire family loves him - even my husband wishes Dr. Dwight was a general practitioner so he could be his doctor too! The best OB/GYN EVER!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Great Dr. He delivered my daughter. He is so nice and very knowlegable :)

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dwight is one of the best doctors to go to if you want a natural childbirth. He is known for his experise in this area. I have Medi-cal as a secondary insurance which his office doesn't accept, but which Good Samaritan does. Dr. Dwight was always looking out for me and making sure I knew how much everything would cost. He's truly concerned about ALL aspects of his patients' lives and treats them as a whole person. Highly, highly recommnended.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag