Dr. Mark Dwight

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Mark Dwight has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is he specialist in IVF?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5276036
18/03/14 3 5 5 5 He performed a myomectomy for me and is an excellent doctor. Many commented my incision was very precise and done with expertise.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 3585598
24/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dwight is who I think of when I hear the word Doctor. After having gone through many OB/GYN's in my adult life, I was very lucky to find him when I got pregnant with twins. He is knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and sensitive to the wants of his patient. And what makes him even better is that he is a proponent of natural delivery. While my twins had to be suddenly delivered via a c-section at 33 weeks, he made sure that both I and the twins were always cared. He even visited my twins at the NICU until they were released. If you are pregnant and in the Los Angeles area, do everything you can to make sure that he is your doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2648713
15/05/13 4 5 5 5 He sure is the best doctor and above all a very nice human being who has a very compassionate approach towards his patients.He is the epitome of a fantastic ob/gy.Just lucky to have him deliver my precious little girl.  Respond
RID: 2577079
05/03/13 5 5 5 5 I looked around for a surgeon to perform a procedure it took 8 months i was completely disappointed at today's doctors I felt like a potential sales oppty and not to mention a number until I met Dr Dwight. I was refer to Dr. Dwight and I know he was HEAVEN SENT! Thats it and thats all. He is to the point, professional and awesome. You are lucky to have found him!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2538354
22/01/13 5 5 5 5 THE BEST DOCTOR EVER, YOU JUST CAN NOT , NOT LOVE HIM. HE IS THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD DOCTOR. EXTREAMLY RARE TO FIND A TRUE DOCTOR THESE DAYS. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH DR. DWIGHT.
RID: 1710597
10/02/12 4 4 4 4 Dr. Dwight has been my doctor for over 15 years now. In all those years, I don't have a single negative thing to say. He's a very nice doctor. He definitly has a cheerful personality. Excellent bedside manners. He delivered my two kids and my sisters kids as well. I have recommended him to countless people. And they all love him. He is the best!  Respond
RID: 1695270
24/01/12 3 3 5 5 Dr Dwight was my obyn for about 5 years up until 2 years ago; he performed both of my myomectoy's with great results. He was very empathetic, objective and informative when it came to letting me know the probabilities of not having children. He has a great bedside manner and I wish my current employer gave me the option to have a PPO as Dr. Dwight's excellent service is greatly missed.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1471168
23/06/11 5 4 5 5 The absolute best OB/GYN a woman could have! Dr. Dwight was recommended by a co-worker 3 years ago when I moved from NY to LA. I was reluctant at first because all of my GYN's had been women in the past. So glad I got over my concerns because I have never had a better doctor in my life! Dr. Dwight is warm, personable, funny :), honest, caring and always makes you feel that your health and that of your unborn child is his top priority. He delivered my daughter via c-section due to previous myomectomy, but he did give me the option of having a VBAC if I wanted to. I was so scared to deliver by Cesarean, but he made the entire process smooth and painless. My entire family loves him - even my husband wishes Dr. Dwight was a general practitioner so he could be his doctor too! The best OB/GYN EVER!
RID: 1439191
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 Great Dr. He delivered my daughter. He is so nice and very knowlegable :)
RID: 1364194
15/02/11 4 3 5 5 Dr. Dwight is one of the best doctors to go to if you want a natural childbirth. He is known for his experise in this area. I have Medi-cal as a secondary insurance which his office doesn't accept, but which Good Samaritan does. Dr. Dwight was always looking out for me and making sure I knew how much everything would cost. He's truly concerned about ALL aspects of his patients' lives and treats them as a whole person. Highly, highly recommnended.
RID: 1243578
03/09/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Dwight is the meaning of the word Doctor, He is first a beautiful human being then he is an awsome doctor, when I met him for the first time, he made me feel hopeful and not to lose faith of ever being a mother, he was right, he delivered both of my wonderful hildren after 5 other respected doctrs told me I will never have children, Not because I ad children but truely he is a wonderful person, very patient and generouse and caring.... May God bless him .... thank you Dr. dwight Yvette
RID: 1238127
26/08/10 5 5 5 5 He is so amazing. He's so patient and loving, there was never a time I didn't feel like a priority. I hope he can deliver all my kids, I can't imagine ever having another doctor.
RID: 1233627
21/08/10 5 5 5 5 WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR GIVING US THE BEST GIFT: OUR BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY DAUGHTER LAUREN. DR. DWIGHT HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TAKE OF YOURSELF.
RID: 1186154
09/06/10 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dwight. He delivered my daughter via VBAC and everything went smoothly. Great doctor with a wonderful caring personality.
RID: 1184600
07/06/10 5 5 5 5 I love him!!! Dr. Dwight is awesome! He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen and has a warm, pleasant bedside manner. He delivered my last child and tied my tubes!! All my friends are patients of Dr. Dwight's.
RID: 1168856
13/05/10 5 4 5 5 The very best! I drove an hour to see him for the rest of my pregnancy after we moved farther away during it. Very patient, puts you at ease, listens to and answers all questions..love him!!
RID: 837469
21/03/09 5 4 5 5 All good things. He delivered my baby and was a really great doctor. He is always extremely helpful. Very good at what he does and has great bedside manner. I also trust him and his judgement which is saying a lot as I really do not generally trust doctors as many don't seem to keep up to date with the info they should and just follow outdated med school info forever. Dr. Dwight is really great.
RID: 638169
12/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dwight is incredible. He is so caring and attentive. He returns phone calls almost immediately and always puts all your concerns to rest. His office hours are wonderful, I always got early morning appointments and wasn't even late for work! The staff is all great and you feel at home with them. I can't say enough good things, he is the best!  Respond
RID: 634922
09/07/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Dwight instills confidence. He is warm, caring and present. I never feel rushed or that I have asked too many questions. I am so thankful to have found him.  Respond
RID: 621837
19/06/08 5 5 5 4 Dr. Dwight is a fantastic physician! Clinically, he is excellent. And his bedside manner is superb-- he listens, and always has enough time (and I'm a Type A patient who always comes in with long lists). His staff is also very attentive and friendly.  Respond
RID: 556370
02/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mark really know's thing, all the research that i did before my appointment, the same thing he told me. He very knowledgeable and helpful.
Paid (or co-pay): $10