Rate Dr. Savlin Nicolic

Dr. Savlin Nicolic's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Nicolic for over 20 years. He is without a doubt one of the finest dentists I've ever had. I travel and have moved for work several times which caused me to see other dentists at times. None compare to Dr. Nicolic. He and his staff treat me like family. He takes extra care to explain everything, ALL the options and the costs. He takes extra time with procedures so that you don't feel needles and other work. He has done some complex work for me and it has been fabulous. I do not find him any more expensive than any other dentist I have seen. He is very knowledgeable and personable. I actually enjoy going to the dentist and catching up with him and his staff!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nicolic is fantastic. I am a new patient of his but I know I’ll never go to anyone else again. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He expects honesty from his – which if fair, proper diagnostics depend on patient’s honesty. If you lie, or omit something you’re creating your own problems. What I like most about him is his enthusiasm for his profession. Dr. Nicolic would inform me of steps for all procedures, and then tell me exactly what he was doing. His staff are fantastic and know what they’re doing. It’s a pleasure to be going there.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr.Nicolic is the BEST dentist ever. I use to hate going to the dentist & had put off going for a number of years until one day 11 years ago. I had my front tooth knocked in by my horse, VGH emergency dentist could not fix the problem and was goint to grind my tooth down to nothing so I could close my mouth. I wouldn't let them do that. So, my riding insturctor called her dentist and sure enough Dr. Nicolic came in to fix my tooth on a Saturday (even though he was on his way to the beach with his young family). He had my tooth fixed in no time and was able to save it. He cares about his patients and does his best to ensure that they receive the best care possible. He never pushes for procedures if not necessary or if cheaper options are available. Dr. Nicolic truly makes it enjoyable to go to the dentist and my teeth have never been better. I know I can always trust him to do what's best and no matter where I live he'll always be my dentist. I would not trust my teeth to anyone else.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Nicolic for about 4 years. The things I like best about Dr. Nicolic are his friendliness, his frankness (when required), and his practice's adoption of current technologies. I look forward to seeing him as my dentist for many years to come.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

The Best! I've been a patient for the last 14 years and my dental health has never been better. With the help of Dr. Nicolic & his staff, I intend on keeping it that way for the rest of my life. I've noticed a couple of comments saying he charges above scale. SO WHAT!! He and his staff are worth every penny and more!!....can you say that with your bargain basement dentists? I think not. It is important that my dentist keeps up to date with the industry so that I may get the best available treatment. Further, on occasion, Dr. Nicolic has advised of dental improvement options ranging from $0.00 to $5,000 with no duress. Finally, he is as balanced, informative and genuine as they come and I will continue to see him as long as he practices. Save a nickel or dime when you shop for clothes. When it comes to Dentists, I'll choose the Mercedes over the Lada every time! Signed A Life Long patient G

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

I am a regular patient and have had my wisdom teeth removed as well as several fillings redone. He is one of the best dentists I have ever had.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Thank you Dr.Nicolic and your team. We have relocated to the U.S. Our new dentist spent some time on his examination then sat back and said "this is wonderful." Your assistants, lab technicians, specialists, and yourself all enjoy challenges and make everyone feel like part of your family. It has become fun to go to the dentist.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

I would like to take this opportunity to say that Dr. S. Nicolic is one of the kindest, gentlest professionals that I have ever had the opportunity of doing my dental work which includes dentures and crowns. He is very particular about fit and also appearance, making sure that everything looks good. We have used his services for the last 15 to 20 years and even though we no longer live at the coast will travel to Vancouver to have him do our work. I would not hestitate to havrecommend him to family and friends.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag

I have had the privlege of going to Dr. Nicolic for over 20 years now. He is an exceptional dentist. First of all, I like him because he takes the time to get to know his patients, their concerns and form genuine relationships with them which immediately puts a patient who might be nervous feel at ease. Secondly, he has his patients best interests always at heart. I always feel that he will be able to fix any problem that plagues my mouth/teeth and if he can't (which has never happened) that he would refer me to a specialist in a heart beat if he thought that was in my best interest. He also regularly invests in new technologies and continuing education, continually taking his practice to the next level. He is an exceptional doctor, one who I frequently refer others to. I couldn't imagine being in more competent, kind and professional care. Dr. Nicolic is the absolute best!

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nicolic loves talking about himself and how much better he is than all the other dentists and specialists. He comes off like a used car salesman so even if his skills were good, it's best to go elsewhere unless you like putting up with extreme arrogance and self praise. Also, he has a "My way is the ONLY way" philosophy in terms of treatment options--be careful not to get swindled.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag