Rate Dr. Valeria I. Kozak

Dr. Valeria I. Kozak's Ratings

We followed Dr. Kozak to her new solo practice. She's been terrific for my girls. She listens and is very responsive. She is very proactive in diagnostics and usually follows up with a call to us to see how things are going. We always feel that we can ask and suggest anything with her, and she will listen and consider our suggestions. Yes, her English skills are a bit broken, but her medical skills and people skills are outstanding! One of our kids has significant medical issues, and we trust Dr. Kozak to always go the extra mile with both our kids. She's really great!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Kozak, she has been extremely helpful, sweet and caring. Because of her, my life is very fulfilling and healthy. She helped me bond back with my mother and she always found the source of my illnesses. She is the BEST Doctor I've ever encountered.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag

I saw this doctor one time when my son was sick. Her english is a little broken, but she was outgoing and very nice. My son had every symptom of a sinus infection, but she opted not to give him meds. I had to bring him back a few days later to another doctor in the office, and finally he got meds.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2007 | flag