Rate Dr. Jolene Hancock

Dr. Jolene Hancock's Ratings

Three words. Saved my life. She is the one of the kindest people I've ever met. I am so lucky to have been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Hancock is one of the most down to earth and caring physicians I have ever met. She is sometimes delayed with appointment times, but the short wait is worth it. Any punctuality issues are usually due to the fact that she is taking the needed time to care for another patient she is seeing that day. Which could be you, one day....
Dr. Hancock explains things well and constantly considers the best course of treatment to take for each individual patient - no "cookie cutter" treatment! I highly reccommend Dr. Hancock to anyone seeking an extremely knowledgeable and caring Psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Fantastic Psychiatrist and Reception!! Has completely turned my life around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very intelligent and insightful. Treats patient with the utmost respect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

She is the best thing that ever happened to me. Extremely caring and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I had been seeing dr hancock since she was at the start clinic. I didn't mind her that much, but she never really helped me at all, it was like she was always trying to get me out of the room. my boyfriend came in all the time and she talked to him more about him than me. A few months ago I was having a really bad time. my next apt was 3 months away and I needed someone to talk to because I was feeling sucidal. when I called Rene to see if she could get me in, because after every apt hancock says if u need me call and I'll get u in. well I called, rene told me there was a 1.5 month wait to get in. she could put me on the can. list but there were ppl ahead of me. I asked about getting refered to another doctor, she told me I would have to talk to hancock about it. well I never got the chance to talk about it, because she discharged me as a patient before my next appointment came. when u need her the most she turns her back on you!now have a 24 mth wait to see another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hancock for a few years and I thank God for her professional caring manner.I have suffered with bipolar all off my life,and have seen many phychiatrists but none of them have helped me like Dr. Hancock has.She is very attentive to what I have to say and how I am feeling.She is one to be admired in her profession.It has been my experience that it is not easy to get good mental health care in our system but I feel I have the best in Dr, Hancock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Dr. Hancock saved my life. Well, she helped me find it, then we saved it....yeah, that's more accurate. I stopped going at one point, I thought I was healed I guess. It was about 2 years later, and I was in the same building as her office is located to see my family doctor, Dr Robbins, Awesome doctor as well. She saw me in the lobby on the way out, she knew I had another,"i don't have a clue how it happened, I just don't get it accident." and I remember her and she knew, and she brought me in her office had her wonderful secretary book me in and the rest. Well, lets just say im holding my own for now. I got to say, she's in the right business. Cool too. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr Hancock is a very kind and compassionate Psychiatrist. She is a great listener and is very in tune to my needs and concerns. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I don't know where I'd be without this wonderful doctor coming into my life .I suffer from PTSD and Panic disorder.I find her friendly , accommodating , knowledgeable , opened to suggestions and between me and my family doctor we decided she is by a long shot the best psychiatrist in St Johns. I literally do not know what my quality of life but we like without my visits with her , also she had a secretary named Koren and now has one named Aileen and they are just as lovely and as caring as Dr Hancock , I have no idea what the person did who gave her the negative comments , but I assure you if you show up for your appointments on time and you treat her with the respect she deserves you will get in back 10 fold from her , she is a great Doctor and a very lovely person , I do not find her formal at all , It's like having a chat with a knowledgeable friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943653].votes_count ]]