Rate Dr. Andrew M. Marlowe

Dr. Andrew M. Marlowe's Ratings

I had tried for 3 days to get someone to help me with a painful and very swollen gland. A friend referred me to Dr. Marlowe and they got me in the next morning. He took time to listen, explain and plan a course of action while making me feel like I was his only patient.I have more work coming but feel confident that Dr. Marlowe will do his best to take the right course of action to eliminate my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I Waited over one hour to see Dr. Marlowe. Kids making lots of noise in the waiting room. I have obstructive and central sleep apena which Dr suggested 5 surgeries to be done at the same time. Being an unhealthly senior decided to do the septoplasty first. Doctor refused to do just one without the other for no other reason that he would not make as much money.Also the staff was terrible as far as finding out what my insurance whould cover. Gave me inaccurate information and were vere rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Marlowe is a consumate professional with an excellent sense of humor and superb chairside manner. I had a horrible ear infection including bleeding from my ear for months after serious pneumonia. I was able to make an immediate appointment and received the BEST of care. After 2 weeks, my months of suffering were ended. I did NOT have insurance, but the costs for office visits and treatment were most reasonable. I would most highly recommend Dr. Marlowe to everyone. He is simply THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Marlowe is a most unusual doctor. He treats you like a friend (even when you first visit) and is very caring....and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

I had lost 95% hearing in my right ear 65% in my left. I saw Dr. M he did surgery that was 10 yrs ago. I trusted my life to him. Was and still very grateful to him. As I had been to 14 other doctors that suggested hearing aides would be my only solutions. Dr M found the problem and solved it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I can't say enough good about Dr. Marlowe. He worked me in to his busy schedule on a Friday and tried very hard to alleviate the shooting pains in my head. The next day I was fine. He knows what to do and does it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

One of the best. I had stage 4 tonsil cancer, he handled me, my wife and still does. He has ALWAYS been there for me. He is outstanding at what he does. I have trusted him with my life and would do it again without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

I have no experience like the woman above mentions and I have seen this doctor 15 times in the last 6 years. He has always showed, squeezed me in when I needed him, and he is above all an excellent and caring doctor. He is not consumed by the business, but rather by taking take of people. I have a difficult case and I have been to the best in this country. His diagnosis was the best. -DP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2009

After two cancelled appointments I was hesitate but, needed a ear Doctor so I went to the third appointment. Dr. Marlowe was a NO Show. I drove a hour to get to his office and his rude receptionist told me he was running a hour late and still in surgery. You could tell she was not telling the truth. They did not call me or anything. His office was hot with little air and kids running around like a day care center. Look liked kids of the employees. I did feel sorry for a 80 year old man that was passed out cold and drooling in a chair. Don't waste your time with this Doctor. I also talked to other patients outside with similar stories and said he was BS. He needs to be reported.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943794].votes_count ]]