Rate Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Ratings

I recently had both cheek implants, one of which was infected, removed by Dr. Niamtu (the cheek implants were not placed by him). I chose Dr. Niamtu based on his ratings on this "RateMDs" website, after poring over his excellent website "LoveThatFace", and after reading everything else I could find about him on-line, including an article he wrote about infected cheek implants. I came to the conclusion that Dr. Niamtu was the most experienced board-certified oral maxillofacial surgeon to perform this procedure. Because the implants were an older model made of a porous material, I was concerned with how difficult it may be to get them out and I knew I needed a skilled surgeon of Dr. Niamtu's caliber. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I highly recommend Dr. Niamtu for any surgery of the head & neck, as that is what he specializes in. I am very thankful to Dr. Niamtu and his wonderful medical & administrative staff for making this as easy an experience as possible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Can you possibly realize how good you can feel after only 5 days into recovery procedure from a neck lift, upper eye lid, lower eye lid and Laser Skin Resurfacing procedure ? I am amazed at how well this is going for me. I am seeing a great neck profile and tighter firmer skin appearing every day This is everything I had hoped for.
Thank you Dr. Niamtu for giving me this exciting new adventure into my sixties ! Life is still good , and you are making it even better ! I chose you because you have a wonderful record of great achievement.
Five days and getting better !
I trusted my face to you Dr. Niamtu and I could not have made a better decision.

Thank you !
JJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I'm a doctor myself and I've been coming to Dr. Niamtu for 2 years for botox and had one surgery performed by him last year. I wouldn't trust anyone else then or in the future- his staff is very professional and supportive while he is not only a true leader in his field, but he listened to exactly what I wanted. I had a little complication from the surgery and he was available at any hour, giving me his direct line to his cell phone and he fit me in for a visit right away. He might be a little harder to get a normal appointment with and have a little higher fees than some others but trust me, it's worth it for the work he produces and the care you receive at the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff are the most caring and professional group that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. From the front office, to the nurses, anesthesiologist , and makeup consultant, you feel their dedication in doing a stellar job. Dr. Niamtu's commitment to getting the best result for his patients is unparalleled . I am 61 and have had my share of surgery including breast cancer, hysterectomy... and my confidence in a Dr. and his staff has never come close to my face lift surgery given by Dr. Niamtu. He is a true perfectionist and eager to please his patients. He backs up his work, not worrying about additional expenses. His energy allows him to adhere to scheduled appointment times and somehow he manages to take the time to answer all questions with obvious expertise. Such a great bed side manner. I had a face lift and could not be happier with the result! It is without hesitation that I would recommend Dr. Niamtu to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Not only does he run a smooth operation, he can smooth the lines on your face giving you more that you could ever imagine. I reluctantly decided to get plastic surgery but am happy to say through the gift of Dr. Niamtu's talent and vision I feel not only wonderful but blessed. His giving back to those in need is just one example of how much heart he puts into his work. Kudos to the wonderful Dr. and his ability to have surrounded himself with such an exceptional staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I traveled from the West coast to have my surgery performed by Dr. Niamtu. Though I had never met him in person I felt that he was the right surgeon for the job. I sent photographs to his website. He viewed them personally and called to discuss my expectations. He even suggested that I wait on surgery unless I was particularly distressed by my appearance. He NEVER pressured me into surgery. I flew to Virginia had an informative conversation with him and again he asked if I was sure about surgery. I was and I am extremely satisfied because he took no short cuts. His technique is meticulous and exacting. I live 20 minutes from the cosmetic surgery capital (California) yet I feel I choose the best surgeon for my needs. Interestingly enough my husband who accompanied me on the trip said he didn't like Dr. Niamtu (said he was full of himself) after the consultation his whole attitude changed. Dr. Niamtu was humble, gracious, informative and set everyone at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Niamtu preformed otoplasty on my daughter who had one ear that was much more prominent than the other. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him as a physician as well as the staff. What could have been a very anxiety provoking experience for my daughter turned out to be so amazing. The front desk staff was so warm and friendly...they made my daughter feel so special and really went out of their way to make her comfortable. Dr. Niamtu and his nurse are just fantastic! I was amazed at their genuine care and concern for my girl. The procedure itself was a success to say the least and "Dr. Joe" is a hero in our home. According to my 5 year old daughter "Dr. Joe rocks and is one of my best buddies!" I think her comment speaks for itself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr.Niamtu is truly an angel on earth! Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, he is so down to earth! He is very professional and thorough. He performed octoplasty surgery on my 4 year old daughter's ears 3 days ago, and our experience was phenomenal! He did an extraordinary job with my little girl! His facility is soothing and very sanitary! His staff is truly a reflection of him, caring and gentle. I've never experienced such wonderful service in any doctors office I've ever visited in my life! They cater to you in a way that made us feel like family rather than a patient or visitor. Dr. Niamtu is a wonderful doctor with a heart of gold! I will forever be grateful for what he has done for my daughter, and we will never forget him or his miracle hands!I thank God for him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

It’s been nearly three months since Dr. Niamtu performed a full face list for me, the results of which can only be described as amazing. Since my association with Dr. Niamtu, I have continually found him to be a confident perfectionist, and most importantly an excellent facial plastic surgeon who delivers. He has changed my outlook on life and helped an aging 69 year old woman feel good about herself again. Hearing my husband tell me on a daily basis how beautiful I look is something I’ll never tire of. His entire staff, or as I like to refer to them, "his bevy of beauties" are without question, the kindest, most compassionate, and highly competent group of women I have encountered in a very long time. Dr. Niamtu possesses a unique talent for transforming lives and to him I owe my heartfelt thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Wow, where do I even begin? I visited Dr. Niamtu because I had multiple keloids on my ear. I remember crying to my mother telling her that I just couldn't take the look of them anymore. She told me she would call me back and began looking for different surgeons who could possibly help me. She finally came across Dr. Niamtu. She told me to email him explaining my condition and maybe he would respond. So I did. I poured my heart out revealing how I had lost my confidence due to the large keloids I had on each ear. I also mentioned how I could not afford payment because if my family's financial situation. The very next day Dr. Niamtu replied and said that he would help me free of charge. No one can understand the excitement and joy I felt that day. I wasn't even expecting a response. We set up an appointment a few weeks later and removed the biggest keloid. It was a success! This man turkey has a genuinely good heart. Thank you so much Dr. N. You did more for me than you'll ever know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I am in the process of having hundreds of tiny spider veins removed from my face. Dr Joe is using the lastest technology laser and is doing a totally awesome job. I can't believe how easy it is and how great I look after Dr Joes treatments. I walk out of the office looking and feeling like a new man. Dr Joe is such a nice guy too. So friendly and fun to talk to. Thanks Dr Joe for making me look and feel like i'm 20 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943884].votes_count ]]