Rate Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Ratings

I traveled from the West coast to have my surgery performed by Dr. Niamtu. Though I had never met him in person I felt that he was the right surgeon for the job. I sent photographs to his website. He viewed them personally and called to discuss my expectations. He even suggested that I wait on surgery unless I was particularly distressed by my appearance. He NEVER pressured me into surgery. I flew to Virginia had an informative conversation with him and again he asked if I was sure about surgery. I was and I am extremely satisfied because he took no short cuts. His technique is meticulous and exacting. I live 20 minutes from the cosmetic surgery capital (California) yet I feel I choose the best surgeon for my needs. Interestingly enough my husband who accompanied me on the trip said he didn't like Dr. Niamtu (said he was full of himself) after the consultation his whole attitude changed. Dr. Niamtu was humble, gracious, informative and set everyone at ease.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Niamtu preformed otoplasty on my daughter who had one ear that was much more prominent than the other. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him as a physician as well as the staff. What could have been a very anxiety provoking experience for my daughter turned out to be so amazing. The front desk staff was so warm and friendly...they made my daughter feel so special and really went out of their way to make her comfortable. Dr. Niamtu and his nurse are just fantastic! I was amazed at their genuine care and concern for my girl. The procedure itself was a success to say the least and "Dr. Joe" is a hero in our home. According to my 5 year old daughter "Dr. Joe rocks and is one of my best buddies!" I think her comment speaks for itself!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr.Niamtu is truly an angel on earth! Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, he is so down to earth! He is very professional and thorough. He performed octoplasty surgery on my 4 year old daughter's ears 3 days ago, and our experience was phenomenal! He did an extraordinary job with my little girl! His facility is soothing and very sanitary! His staff is truly a reflection of him, caring and gentle. I've never experienced such wonderful service in any doctors office I've ever visited in my life! They cater to you in a way that made us feel like family rather than a patient or visitor. Dr. Niamtu is a wonderful doctor with a heart of gold! I will forever be grateful for what he has done for my daughter, and we will never forget him or his miracle hands!I thank God for him!!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

It’s been nearly three months since Dr. Niamtu performed a full face list for me, the results of which can only be described as amazing. Since my association with Dr. Niamtu, I have continually found him to be a confident perfectionist, and most importantly an excellent facial plastic surgeon who delivers. He has changed my outlook on life and helped an aging 69 year old woman feel good about herself again. Hearing my husband tell me on a daily basis how beautiful I look is something I’ll never tire of. His entire staff, or as I like to refer to them, "his bevy of beauties" are without question, the kindest, most compassionate, and highly competent group of women I have encountered in a very long time. Dr. Niamtu possesses a unique talent for transforming lives and to him I owe my heartfelt thanks.

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

Wow, where do I even begin? I visited Dr. Niamtu because I had multiple keloids on my ear. I remember crying to my mother telling her that I just couldn't take the look of them anymore. She told me she would call me back and began looking for different surgeons who could possibly help me. She finally came across Dr. Niamtu. She told me to email him explaining my condition and maybe he would respond. So I did. I poured my heart out revealing how I had lost my confidence due to the large keloids I had on each ear. I also mentioned how I could not afford payment because if my family's financial situation. The very next day Dr. Niamtu replied and said that he would help me free of charge. No one can understand the excitement and joy I felt that day. I wasn't even expecting a response. We set up an appointment a few weeks later and removed the biggest keloid. It was a success! This man turkey has a genuinely good heart. Thank you so much Dr. N. You did more for me than you'll ever know.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

I am in the process of having hundreds of tiny spider veins removed from my face. Dr Joe is using the lastest technology laser and is doing a totally awesome job. I can't believe how easy it is and how great I look after Dr Joes treatments. I walk out of the office looking and feeling like a new man. Dr Joe is such a nice guy too. So friendly and fun to talk to. Thanks Dr Joe for making me look and feel like i'm 20 years younger.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Niamtu is not one of those doctors that you meet, give him the money, cross your fingers an hope for the best. He's practicing only facial procedures , for over 20 years. The office of Dr Niamtu is elegantly furnished and the girls that works there are making that place so welcoming. I loved every single girl there but I can tell you that Ginger, the patient coordinator, made my experience unforgettable. What made me happy dealing with this office was the fact that every time I sent an email, either to the doctor or to the girls , I got a response immediately. If you'll ever have the privilege to be operate by Dr Niamtu you'll know that everything I'm writing is not enough comparing with the amount of love, care , and attention you'll receive while you're on his care. I don't have to repeat how experienced he is. The 7000 pictures on his website can speak not only volume but quality I would like to invite you to visit my profile under ZIZI name on Realself.com , where you can see my pictures during my recovery and after.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

I had chin surgery 9 years ago in which a Doctor insisted on using mesh as implant. This implant caused bone resorption years later. This other doctor refused to take out the implant so I had to find other doctor to do so. I moved to Virginia recently and found Dr. Niamtu. He reviewed my records and took a huge chance operating on me with my chin being operated on twice in past. I came from out of town and his staff recommended hotel and nursing staff to provide after care services. He has a great eye for what he does. He noticed that one side of my bone In my chin protruded more than other. So he shaved the bone on one side down and fit the best silicone implant and screwed it in in which will not shift in future. The best part, he offered to take it out if needed or not happy unlike past Doctor. Listen, its like a pair of shoes. If you want the best Nikes that will last, you will pay to see Dr. Niamtu. If you want Kmart shoes for cheap that wont last, go somewhere else. Yes, He is very busy, but the best always is.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

I had been to other Dr.s for consult, I did not hesitate for a moment after my consult with Dr. Niamtu, knowing I was in excellent hands. From my first visit, the staff was great, at no point did they try to sell me anything I did'nt want. Dr Niamtu was professional, curtious and humerous at times. I had a full facelift/upper and lower lids/full face laser treatment all at once. My hairdresser did'nt even notice the incisions after 6 weeks. Honestly, this is your FACE your talking about...do it right the first time, talk with Dr. Niamtu! I am very happy with the results, so very glad I chose him and the staff.

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag