Rate Dr. Joseph Niamtu

Dr. Joseph Niamtu's Ratings

I'm a doctor myself and I've been coming to Dr. Niamtu for 2 years for botox and had one surgery performed by him last year. I wouldn't trust anyone else then or in the future- his staff is very professional and supportive while he is not only a true leader in his field, but he listened to exactly what I wanted. I had a little complication from the surgery and he was available at any hour, giving me his direct line to his cell phone and he fit me in for a visit right away. He might be a little harder to get a normal appointment with and have a little higher fees than some others but trust me, it's worth it for the work he produces and the care you receive at the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Niamtu and his entire staff are the most caring and professional group that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. From the front office, to the nurses, anesthesiologist , and makeup consultant, you feel their dedication in doing a stellar job. Dr. Niamtu's commitment to getting the best result for his patients is unparalleled . I am 61 and have had my share of surgery including breast cancer, hysterectomy... and my confidence in a Dr. and his staff has never come close to my face lift surgery given by Dr. Niamtu. He is a true perfectionist and eager to please his patients. He backs up his work, not worrying about additional expenses. His energy allows him to adhere to scheduled appointment times and somehow he manages to take the time to answer all questions with obvious expertise. Such a great bed side manner. I had a face lift and could not be happier with the result! It is without hesitation that I would recommend Dr. Niamtu to anyone seeking plastic surgery. Not only does he run a smooth operation, he can smooth the lines on your face giving you more that you could ever imagine. I reluctantly decided to get plastic surgery but am happy to say through the gift of Dr. Niamtu's talent and vision I feel not only wonderful but blessed. His giving back to those in need is just one example of how much heart he puts into his work. Kudos to the wonderful Dr. and his ability to have surrounded himself with such an exceptional staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I traveled from the West coast to have my surgery performed by Dr. Niamtu. Though I had never met him in person I felt that he was the right surgeon for the job. I sent photographs to his website. He viewed them personally and called to discuss my expectations. He even suggested that I wait on surgery unless I was particularly distressed by my appearance. He NEVER pressured me into surgery. I flew to Virginia had an informative conversation with him and again he asked if I was sure about surgery. I was and I am extremely satisfied because he took no short cuts. His technique is meticulous and exacting. I live 20 minutes from the cosmetic surgery capital (California) yet I feel I choose the best surgeon for my needs. Interestingly enough my husband who accompanied me on the trip said he didn't like Dr. Niamtu (said he was full of himself) after the consultation his whole attitude changed. Dr. Niamtu was humble, gracious, informative and set everyone at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Niamtu preformed otoplasty on my daughter who had one ear that was much more prominent than the other. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him as a physician as well as the staff. What could have been a very anxiety provoking experience for my daughter turned out to be so amazing. The front desk staff was so warm and friendly...they made my daughter feel so special and really went out of their way to make her comfortable. Dr. Niamtu and his nurse are just fantastic! I was amazed at their genuine care and concern for my girl. The procedure itself was a success to say the least and "Dr. Joe" is a hero in our home. According to my 5 year old daughter "Dr. Joe rocks and is one of my best buddies!" I think her comment speaks for itself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr.Niamtu is truly an angel on earth! Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, he is so down to earth! He is very professional and thorough. He performed octoplasty surgery on my 4 year old daughter's ears 3 days ago, and our experience was phenomenal! He did an extraordinary job with my little girl! His facility is soothing and very sanitary! His staff is truly a reflection of him, caring and gentle. I've never experienced such wonderful service in any doctors office I've ever visited in my life! They cater to you in a way that made us feel like family rather than a patient or visitor. Dr. Niamtu is a wonderful doctor with a heart of gold! I will forever be grateful for what he has done for my daughter, and we will never forget him or his miracle hands!I thank God for him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

It’s been nearly three months since Dr. Niamtu performed a full face list for me, the results of which can only be described as amazing. Since my association with Dr. Niamtu, I have continually found him to be a confident perfectionist, and most importantly an excellent facial plastic surgeon who delivers. He has changed my outlook on life and helped an aging 69 year old woman feel good about herself again. Hearing my husband tell me on a daily basis how beautiful I look is something I’ll never tire of. His entire staff, or as I like to refer to them, "his bevy of beauties" are without question, the kindest, most compassionate, and highly competent group of women I have encountered in a very long time. Dr. Niamtu possesses a unique talent for transforming lives and to him I owe my heartfelt thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Wow, where do I even begin? I visited Dr. Niamtu because I had multiple keloids on my ear. I remember crying to my mother telling her that I just couldn't take the look of them anymore. She told me she would call me back and began looking for different surgeons who could possibly help me. She finally came across Dr. Niamtu. She told me to email him explaining my condition and maybe he would respond. So I did. I poured my heart out revealing how I had lost my confidence due to the large keloids I had on each ear. I also mentioned how I could not afford payment because if my family's financial situation. The very next day Dr. Niamtu replied and said that he would help me free of charge. No one can understand the excitement and joy I felt that day. I wasn't even expecting a response. We set up an appointment a few weeks later and removed the biggest keloid. It was a success! This man turkey has a genuinely good heart. Thank you so much Dr. N. You did more for me than you'll ever know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I am in the process of having hundreds of tiny spider veins removed from my face. Dr Joe is using the lastest technology laser and is doing a totally awesome job. I can't believe how easy it is and how great I look after Dr Joes treatments. I walk out of the office looking and feeling like a new man. Dr Joe is such a nice guy too. So friendly and fun to talk to. Thanks Dr Joe for making me look and feel like i'm 20 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr Niamtu is not one of those doctors that you meet, give him the money, cross your fingers an hope for the best. He's practicing only facial procedures , for over 20 years. The office of Dr Niamtu is elegantly furnished and the girls that works there are making that place so welcoming. I loved every single girl there but I can tell you that Ginger, the patient coordinator, made my experience unforgettable. What made me happy dealing with this office was the fact that every time I sent an email, either to the doctor or to the girls , I got a response immediately. If you'll ever have the privilege to be operate by Dr Niamtu you'll know that everything I'm writing is not enough comparing with the amount of love, care , and attention you'll receive while you're on his care. I don't have to repeat how experienced he is. The 7000 pictures on his website can speak not only volume but quality I would like to invite you to visit my profile under ZIZI name on Realself.com , where you can see my pictures during my recovery and after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

I had chin surgery 9 years ago in which a Doctor insisted on using mesh as implant. This implant caused bone resorption years later. This other doctor refused to take out the implant so I had to find other doctor to do so. I moved to Virginia recently and found Dr. Niamtu. He reviewed my records and took a huge chance operating on me with my chin being operated on twice in past. I came from out of town and his staff recommended hotel and nursing staff to provide after care services. He has a great eye for what he does. He noticed that one side of my bone In my chin protruded more than other. So he shaved the bone on one side down and fit the best silicone implant and screwed it in in which will not shift in future. The best part, he offered to take it out if needed or not happy unlike past Doctor. Listen, its like a pair of shoes. If you want the best Nikes that will last, you will pay to see Dr. Niamtu. If you want Kmart shoes for cheap that wont last, go somewhere else. Yes, He is very busy, but the best always is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][943885].votes_count ]]