Dr. John P. Fritz

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. John P. Fritz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9
RID: 2900208
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 Informative, provided orthotics for ankle problem. Cured it. He's generouse and informative. The parking just suck around there.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2630195
29/04/13 5 4 5 5 Great doctor and office staff, he takes the time to explain your condition
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1554079
05/10/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician. Answered all my questions and also treated my 13 yr. old son extremely well.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1249812
13/09/10 5 5 5 5 Great doc. Took care of my heel pain. His staff was great. Performed surgery on my heel endoscopically.
Insurance: Tricare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 828255
13/03/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. I didn't wait long AT ALL to be seen. He was also very friendly and informative. I would highly recommend.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 675195
27/08/08 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor! He took his time and explained everything to me about my condition. He is very helpful and attentive.  Respond
RID: 437740
01/11/07 5 5 5 5 Very informative. Took his time and explained my condition in detail. Very friendly and down to earth.
Insurance: Aetna