You may also like

Rate Dr. Allan Tinmouth

Dr. Allan Tinmouth's Ratings

We had an appointment with Dr. Tinmouth today , Monday 13 April 2015, and he was not at his post since he was traveling to France this weekend. His flight was delayed and we were bumped for another appointment which they can't give us a date since their secretary can't foreseen more then 6 months. We'll call you back when we can give the next date. Wow very impressive service. Two months we waited for this appointment. On top of that, since when a doctor can travel overseas and see patients not even 24 hours later? No incubation period? And we are wondering why diseases cross over our boundaries... I found that doctor irresponsible and do not care for his patients... When I travel, I do always give a couple days to make sure I'm here for my customer's appointments.
Hope this helps.

Fred

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Definitely knows what he is doing and is very caring. Works with the most wonderful staff...a great experience overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Our visit with this doctor did not start well as we waited nearly an hour past our appointment first thing in the morning. However, once we did see the doctor, we found him to be quite pleasant, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Tinmouth is AMAZING! He is always there for his patients and makes you a priority. He is quite knowledgable and keeps up with the changes in technology and healthcare. Dr. Timouth listens to you, he makes you feel like you have a say in the treatment and that is very important to when you are dealing with a chronic, incurable disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944268].votes_count ]]