You may also like

Rate Dr. SRINIVAS Mendu

Dr. SRINIVAS Mendu's Ratings

Fortunately my experience in Edison clinic has always been great. For non critical ones, I generally got the appointments within a week. The best part I have found is that for critical ones like every time I got an allergy, staff always tried their best to squeeze me in for the same day. Most recent one is the severe reaction to Poison Oak and they pulled me in with next 1 hour of call. I feel the punctuality can not be evaluated just based on waiting time during the appointments; it's a Doctor talking and discussing with patient which might take longer than usual in some cases... ideal kind of punctuality I have generally found with NJ Transit in New Jersey :-)

Dr. Medu is very knowledgeable, takes time to understand the root problem and history and always discuss the short term vs long term solutions. Very polite and professional.

One improvement which the Edison clinic could have is to upgrade or renovate the waiting lounge but for me that is a non important issue for the medical care I'm getting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Terrible office staff. Doctor is good. Need to call multiple times to find the results. They never answer your phone call. There is no way you can reach to the doctor. Office staff need to be trained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

long wait for appointment... wont return call. But doctor is good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Endless wait beyond appointment time. No time sense at all

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2559536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Terrible office no one wore gloves while giving me a shot or when swabbing my throat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

my insurance co reccommened dr mendu.I was very pleasantly surpriZed and pleased/He took the time to listem and explsin sndseemed very caring.His staff did all they could to help with faxes.forms ,appointmenys ect Would reccommened

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Mendu is a great doctor but he is changing. Probably his success is getting to his head. When you meet him he is great but that is it. I felt, time to look for a new doctor after 14 years.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2434469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

The staff is horrible. They don't returns call, not a good service. It is tough to make appointments sometime. But, the Doctor is Good and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

The doctor is very good. But the staff is the worse I have ever seen with any medical facility. May be unknowledgeable , but very late. Better be prepared to go for 2 hrs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Horrible staff and front office - the worst I have ever seen. The doc is good but he needs to fire his entire current staff and hire sensible, efficient people. Very bad experience with following up on test results. Very difficult to get through to the doc. Can never ask questions on phone- need to visit him every time for the smallest things. Doc is good but I am switching to a new doc as I cannot take it anymore.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944576].votes_count ]]