Dr. Annette O. Cozzarelli-Franklin

Rate Dr. Annette O. Cozzarelli-Franklin

Dr. Annette O. Cozzarelli-Franklin's Ratings

Steer clear of this doctor. She is the worst doctor I have ever been to. No bedside manner and she and her staff border on harassment in terms if service. I had such a negative experience that I have not had a physical in 2 years.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Love this husband and wife team, husband has compassion also.they never seem rushed with their bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr.Cozzarelli is the best doctor I have ever had. She always gives me excellent care. I feel she really cares about me and have every confidence in her medical skills.Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of a great primary care physician. The best!

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr.Annette Cozzarelli-Franklin is a terrific doctor. She cares about her patients and makes every effort to provide excellent medical care. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

I have been going to dr. Cozzarelli for years and I like her. I think she is a great doctor but her staff is one of the worst! They always ignore you for at least 10 minutes if your standing at the window to ask a question. They are rude and very nasty. If you have a problem about a referral or a medical form they don't even want to listen they just give you an attitude and blow you off.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Her instincts for diagnosis are right on and she has the determination to see you through any health concern. The best doctor I have ever been to.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag

She takes the time to thoroughly evaluate what is wrong and is logical yet caring.

Submitted March 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cozzarelli is the best Dr that I have ever been to. She always takes her time and listens to what you have to say. Makes great eye contact and offers good medical advice. Her empathy and sympathy goes a long way. She makes you feel good about getting healthy and managing your health. She is the best.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag

I have several serious medical conditions, and Dr. Cozzarelli is excellent at keeping track of them all and very serious about making sure that I am following instructions and get bloodwork done promptly for checkups, etc. She is also very good at referring to a specialist when necessary. I had been going to doctor after doctor trying to get certain symptoms diagnosed. All the doctors I saw simply pooh-poohed my symptoms and essentially dismissed my concerns as meaningless. Dr. Cozzarelli was the first one to take me seriously, and as a result I learned that I have Type II diabetes, and now have it under control.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag

THE MOST CONCERNED AND BEST DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2005 | flag