You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian Yu

Dr. Ian Yu's Ratings

This dr office is the worse so far i have incounter. The staff was ruled. The transaction of my payment successed the second time, so i said can i have the other reciept too, but she was just crashed it and trough it to the garbage can when she heard me and just troug the crash reciept in front of the counter top. Second, i waited for 60 mins from my apponitment time even didn't count the extra time that i was here 20mins earlier.The charged me for $179 for a 45 mins for innital visit, but the Dr Ian Yu was only spend half our attending my matter incoluding reading my refferr dr's note. Usually the should read the paitent's chart before seeing them. After he knows who reffered me here and why i m here...i knew i had nerve problem about my toe...he said some shore may help easer it or surgery, but not gurente it will solve the problem... ok, today don't have enought time...how about make another appointment.. i would give 0 star if i could. What's the point of make an appointment, and you still have to wait so long. Also i saw 4 prople before me took less than 45mins. What the h**k is going on with the time management or they took more patient than it appears to be?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Highest recommendation. Dr. Yu is first class in every way. How nice to see a doctor who listens and understands what you are saying. He did not rush and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Truly an exceptional doctor in today's rushed environment. He has not lost the personal touch. His bedside manner is excellent indeed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Yu did on an excellent job fixing my bunions. He explained my options clearly and I had no pain following surgery. I would definitely recommend him for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Waited an hour to see him, he just take 15 minutes to quote the price for the treatment only, paid $174 for 15 minutes talking with this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712370].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Make you appointment and show up an hour late as he over books

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524806].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I found Dr. Yu friendly and helpful at the beginning but following surgery, as a positive outcome became more and more unlikely, he became less helpful and more cranky. I eventually had my foot operated on again by an orthopaedic surgeon and the result is fantastic. I would keep looking if I needed to have foot surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944840].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Waited for over two and half hours only to be scolded for taking up too much of his time(less than fifteen minutes) when I asked some questions. Very poor attitude. Didn't care for the lack of cleanliness in his offices either. Have found another podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][944839].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

Was referred by my Podiatrist for Extracorporeal shock wave therapy. Three 10 minute treatments for just under $700 and no improvement. That hurt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944841].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

This Dr. is all about maximizing cash flow. He has average knowledge but be prepared to wait and be processed in the mill.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][944838].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 10, 2013

Time is an issue at this office!!!! You wait & wait!!!!! As of Sept/2011, it was decided that I needed surgery. The Dr. forcasted March/2012---I got a call in May for a surgery date 2 weeks away.I had already booked a trip and couldn't make the date. I begged NOT to be put at the bottom of the surgery list. Every few months I would phone into the office to try and find out my status, and would get the same answer every time. By Sept/2012, I was fed up with waiting!!! My life had been on hold--pending this operation!! I seeked out another Dr., and am happy to say that my main problem has been solved WITHOUT surgery!!!!!! I feel like I've wasted money & time with Dr. Yu. Oh, and to this day I have not heard from his office, re: my surgery date!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][944837].votes_count ]]