You may also like

Rate Dr. Ian Yu

Dr. Ian Yu's Ratings

Dr. Ian Yu was so friendly and he was very caring. I had a swollen toe and he gave me a free ultra sound and told me how to talk care of my foot.I will definitely come back here I the future if I have any foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Your firs mistake is going to see him,i been seen him since 20 10, on 20011 i had MRI done i had possible impingement in my right ankle he never he didn't said that to he said there's something growing on my foot.now that i can verly walk or stand is like he doesn't know what to anymore your on your own because he is not even supporting me i been off work since 2013 .i had another MRI on 2014 from another because he wouldn't even send me to do one the MRI shows a possible foreign body on my left foot And it saids have to look for it but he hasn't mention anything to me after espending thousands and i mean that even plantar released surgery that didn't fix my problem he still ask me if i wanted surgery on the left .but he hasn't even find out what's the MRI showed.now i will lose my job that i worked for the last 23 years.he is not supporting me who will hire someone that can barely stand And walk with no education now I'm on my own when I'm homeless i will go in front of his office asking for money see if remember me. because at this time he can do anything for me anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Yu was very patient and caring. He took his time and asked many questions. I’ve seen a lot of other podiatrist who rush in and out, but Dr. Yu was very thorough and listened carefully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This dr office is the worse so far i have incounter. The staff was ruled. The transaction of my payment successed the second time, so i said can i have the other reciept too, but she was just crashed it and trough it to the garbage can when she heard me and just troug the crash reciept in front of the counter top. Second, i waited for 60 mins from my apponitment time even didn't count the extra time that i was here 20mins earlier.The charged me for $179 for a 45 mins for innital visit, but the Dr Ian Yu was only spend half our attending my matter incoluding reading my refferr dr's note. Usually the should read the paitent's chart before seeing them. After he knows who reffered me here and why i m here...i knew i had nerve problem about my toe...he said some shore may help easer it or surgery, but not gurente it will solve the problem... ok, today don't have enought time...how about make another appointment.. i would give 0 star if i could. What's the point of make an appointment, and you still have to wait so long. Also i saw 4 prople before me took less than 45mins. What the h**k is going on with the time management or they took more patient than it appears to be?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Highest recommendation. Dr. Yu is first class in every way. How nice to see a doctor who listens and understands what you are saying. He did not rush and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Truly an exceptional doctor in today's rushed environment. He has not lost the personal touch. His bedside manner is excellent indeed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Yu did on an excellent job fixing my bunions. He explained my options clearly and I had no pain following surgery. I would definitely recommend him for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Waited an hour to see him, he just take 15 minutes to quote the price for the treatment only, paid $174 for 15 minutes talking with this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712370].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Make you appointment and show up an hour late as he over books

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524806].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I found Dr. Yu friendly and helpful at the beginning but following surgery, as a positive outcome became more and more unlikely, he became less helpful and more cranky. I eventually had my foot operated on again by an orthopaedic surgeon and the result is fantastic. I would keep looking if I needed to have foot surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][944840].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Waited for over two and half hours only to be scolded for taking up too much of his time(less than fifteen minutes) when I asked some questions. Very poor attitude. Didn't care for the lack of cleanliness in his offices either. Have found another podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][944839].votes_count ]]