Rate Dr. Jagdeep Kohli

Dr. Jagdeep Kohli's Ratings

My mother was diagnosed with Parkinsons; she is really struggling and every time she has an appointment with him; he treats her in a very indifferent way not caring at all :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been to many doctors and specialist over the years.
I found all staff to be appropriate in every way as well as friendly. Along with always being punctual.
Dr kohli has been the best out of many so far, I have had results explained to me in terms that I understand, along with a "what we will do for you now" is this......... Always leaving his office feeling like I'm getting somewhere with trying to figure out my health issues. Not leaving frustrated.
I thank the staff at this office .
Amanda Neugebaur calgary ab

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I read these reviews before meeting Dr. Kohli today. However, I am unsure if we were seen by the same physician. His receptionist was pleasant, not talkative, but checked me in and was pleasant while I waited. Dr. Kohli saw me on time and was more than welcoming. The comments about him being cold and condescending - really? Perhaps you misunderstood his quiet behaviour - I saw him reviewing my previous physician visits (regarding my general health) all the while attending to what I was explaining, not being quiet because he thought he was better than I am. Throughout the appointment he was friendly - not at all anything that is being described in these reviews!! If you are referred to him do NOT fear! He is incredibly knowledgeable and one of the more pleasant physicians I've encountered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was referred to urgent care neurology and boy did i win the lotto when Dr. Kohli was who i got too see. He was late to the appointment, walked in the room like he was to good to be there, didn't look at any of my previous tests, failed to do any testing and then told me that i was too young to have a neurological problem and that i just probably fractured my neck. I am no doctor but the tests he neglected to look at showed this was not the case and i don't think that would even cause my symptoms period and my doctor agrees. Now because i saw this so called "Doctor" i cant go see any other neurologists who actually do their job because they are afraid of stepping on his toes. I am now going on 4 months of being off work with zero answers about what is wrong with me and why my whole body is numb, twitching and in an incredible amount of pain all of the time. So thank you "Doctor" Kohli for your negligence. You should have your liscence to practice medicine taken away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Kholi for a couple of years now, and his receptionists have always been rude and uncaring. I'm assuming that the majority of Dr Kholi's patients are coming to him for very serious health matters, so it really doesn't make your visit to his office that much better when his staff are so unprofessional. The least they could do is be polite and show that they have a little bit of feeling. I called today to reschedule my appointment, and the receptionist was very short with me and even interupted me. The earliest she could get me in she said, was 4 months later. I asked her if they could let me know if something sooner comes up, and she interuptted me and said yes (I highly doubt that they will based on how annoyed she sounded). As a result of the lack of professionalism and manners of his staff, I will most likely be asking my family doctor to refer me to a different neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

I have been to see 3 specialists and this Doctor managed to eliminate many questions I and others have had. He obviously knows his specialty as he far surpasses any other Specialist I've seen. I would highly recommend Dr. Kohli and will be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Worst doctor ever did not listen to me kept telling me stuff that did not relate to my problem i went back to my family doctor and got referred to another doctor im getting surgery done in month and I still haven't received my results from dr kohi who i saw a month ago. He doesn't care and he shouldn't be working I do not recommend going to him even if he was the last doctor alive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Still waiting for results and followup appointment at 6 weeks post MRI. Biggest complaint is the unprofessionalism and laziness of receptionist. Receptionist conversed with other front end staff about inappropriate topics and gossiped continuously while I waited for my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I found him very helpful and easy to talk to. I would not hesitate to go back to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2010

When I went in to discuss my MRI results. He was very abrupt, smug and would not elaborate. Felt like I was wasting his time. He was very disinterested. A spot on my MRI may not be important to him but to me it was very important. It was like pulling teeth to get information about the location and possible cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][944868].votes_count ]]