Rate Dr. Mark Strzeminski

Dr. Mark Strzeminski's Ratings

After suffering from knee, hip and sciatic pain for 10 months, I finally found relief by treating with Dr. Strzeminski. I received 5 months of traditional chiropractic care with another physician with no improvement. After 2 months of treating with Dr. S. I am finally able to exercise regularly for the first time in a year. ART was incredibly effective for me. I can't recommend it enough. Dr. S. is professional, up front and keenly interested in helping me resolve my problem to the best of his ability without pressure to enter into a maintenance plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Mark is one of few Chiro's that use Active Release Technique, and it has helped myself and my family through so many injuries. He is not one to have you come to needless repeat appointments. He heals you and then let's you call when you need additional visits. He is amazing and it is rare to find a Dr. who is so honest and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

Very knowledgeable in Active Release Technique (ART). Takes his time with you for thorough, thoughtful treatment. An excellent healthcare practitioner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Mark gave me a free exam after a ski fall. He was courteous and knowledgeable, not the type of chiropractor that coaxes you into getting unnecessary treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

Dr. Mark is the real deal. Excellent chiropractor, doesn't play the "let's get you on a maintenance plan" game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2008

excellant chiropratctor, knows exactly what he's doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2089905].votes_count ]]