Rate Dr. Mary T. Panzetta

Dr. Mary T. Panzetta's Ratings

Dr Panzetta is awesome--thoughtful, reflective, and analytic.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Panzetta is the most exceptional doctor that I have ever known. Her combination of impressive intellectual acuteness balanced by an unpretentious and compassionate manner is quite reassuring to patients navigating these mercurial waters. It is a blessing to be under her care.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

There's not much I can add to all the above comments. They've pretty much said it all! She was such a change from other docs I've seen-she understands the struggles of living with a mental illness. Truly a wonderful person and I feel blessed to have found her.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

dr.mary panzetta is not only a credit to her profession,but to the human race.i have never met a more caring person in my life.she cares about every person she comes across.i am very lucky to have her as my doctor.she is a huge part of my life.i would be lost with out her.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

Doctor Panzetta is the best psychiatrist she has so much compassion for her patients, goes above and beyond regarding medication side effects, life struggles. I don't have her as a doctor anymore which is a shame, I moved away. But I'll never forget her.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2007 | flag