Rate Dr. Amarish Sheth

Dr. Amarish Sheth's Ratings

Defiantly recommend Dr.Sheth to everyone. I have been going to him since I was five and im now 21 w/a newborn so he sees us both! Also sees my brothers for who are 10&12 since they born & my 23yr old brother also saw him. Great man, takes his time & checks absolutely everything and always listens. Great staff that always reaches back to you right away after leaving a msg. I couldn't imagine taking my child anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I LOVE DR. SHEFT! I have been taking my three year old to him since she was born. Very knowledgeable and caring; he is always concerned about the well being of my daughter as well as always asking how I am doing. I recommend him to all my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Hand's down the best!!!!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better doctor, always takes his time with you no matter how busy the office is. Always' has the best interest for your children and family. We refer him a lot to friends and family and alway's get great feed back. Keep up your GREAT WORK !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

DR. AMARISH SHETH QUITE SIMPLY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST ! VERY THOROUGH WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL CONCERNING THE PATIENT. WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE HER AS OUR SON'S PEDIATRICIAN. THANKS DOC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Love him going on 14 years of service. Hes excellent . Alwayyys caring and he is like amazing when it comes to always providing us with the same courtousness and holy moly this guy can run circles around a 20 year old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

To hear some of the negative comments about Dr. Sheth is insane. He is a phenominal doctor and saved my newborn son's life because he took the time to listen to me as a mother. He sees all my kids from 12 to 1, he always sees them himself and usually knows the cause of the problem. Yes, he prefers nebulizer as oppose to prescribing an antibiotic, but this is much safer than other over the counter meds. He always has your child's best interest at heart. When my son was in the hospital he even came to see him himself. Wish I could find myself doctor as thorough and as dedicated as him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

I have taken all my girls to him since their births (my oldest are twins that are now 7). He was recommended to me by a friend and I actually meet with him before I had my twins in 2005. He took a lot of time to talk with me and had a good bedside manner (which some of the other doctors I met with at other practices did not). He is very knowledgeable and always has my children's diagnosis correct. He is thorough and will refer to an outside professional if he feels it is necessary. He always asks me how I am doing as a mother, which is nice to see that he cares about the emotional state of the parent. He genuinely cares for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Sheth was my daughter's ped for almost 18 years from birth until she graduated high school. I can not say enough about his dedication, knowledge, patient care. For emergencies you could count on doctor calling you right back if the office was not open. He is totally committed to taking care of every child he attends. Top notch doctor to care for your children. I highly recommend Dr. Sheth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

I really like him he takes time to sit down & talk with me about my concerns when I bring in my 3 children.... he is a very good Dr... When I call about one of my kids being sick he always prefer to see them instead of just giving meds over the phone......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Best doctor always takes care of my kids. Knows exactly whats wrong. I would go to any other doctor. He came highly recommended and he has shown it for the last 6 years that we have gone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][945331].votes_count ]]