Rate Dr. Sang-Uk Thomas Lee

Dr. Sang-Uk Thomas Lee's Ratings

Dr. Lee is highly skilled and fantastic acupuncturist and physical therapist. He treats his patients with his whole heart, compassion, and strong ethics and moral. He is truly a genuine and the outcome is amazing! I guarantee that he is the best in whole NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

After months of neck and shoulder pain, I finally sought help (reluctantly because of previously underwhelming physical therapy experiences). Dr. Lee identified the epicenter of the pain and skillfully loosened my muscles. The improvement was amazing after just one session. I finally woke up without a tension headache. Dr. Lee is friendly and professional, with an excellent bedside manner, and he does not push acupuncture on patients who are not interested. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Lee is simply the best and I rec'd amazing care. Highly recommend this dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][945456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2012

After trying physical therapy, a chirorpactor, and injections, the best treatment for my chronic c-section pain of a year and a half was acupuncture. I had amazing results here and highly recommend Dr. Lee. He really knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][945455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Lee is trained in both Physical Therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine/Accupuncure. He used both to treat my chronic back pain. Results are better and more long lasting than chiropractic or massage. Kind, gentle and thorough. Reserve plenty of time for each treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][945454].votes_count ]]