Rate Dr. Robert J. Caccavale

Dr. Robert J. Caccavale's Ratings

Went to their office when my husband had lung cancer. They recommended Steeplechase even when we asked about other places. Have us a very thorough explanation about how surgery would proceed after chemo and radiation. When those treatments were finished, they refused to operate!!! My husband fainted on the office. We wound up at Sloan for the surgery after a recommendation by Steeplchase. A year and a half later all is well, no thanks to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499053].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

dr Bob is the best! always very professional and attentive .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr Caccavale and Dr Bocage operated on me after being sick and in pain for almost 2 years. I was released from the hospital the next morning after having 1/3 of my lung removed. I had 2 small children at home to take care of, age 1 and 5, and within two weeks (actually 10 days) i resumed all my normal activities, including going to the gym, laudry and chasing my kids around. Dr. Caccavale is one of the most amazing doctors i have ever come in contact with (unfortunately i have met alot of them). He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and explained everything in terms I could understand. I never felt rushed and when i called the office to ask additional questions he had no problem getting on the phone with me personally. I would highly recommend Dr. Caccavale and his partner Dr Boacage to anyone who requires a thoracic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2012

My mother lost her life in the hands of Dr. Caccavale after a half hour in surgery - I tried to post this and someone removes it... BE CAREFUL, do your research, Everyone is NOT a candidate for this procedure... Maybe now he will look at everyone as an individual..She was in perfect health..Please Please be careful...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090047].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Dr. Caccavale just did lung surgery on my mother, we both must say he is a wonderful, caring Dr. Never met a surgeon or Dr. willing to go out of his way and make us feel so at ease as he did. Thank you Dr. Caccavale :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Caccavale and his partner Dr. Bocage did an outstanding job of laparoscopically removing a lung tumor from my husband 6 years ago. 4 small incisions for the laparoscope - they performed the surgery in tandem. My husband was up and about within hours of the surgery, and resumed his normal (retired) life within days. Our highest recommendation to these talented surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2006

Avery good Doctor for surgery one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2005

Doctor Robert J. Caccavale Has help me with surgry on my lungs. I feel great breath 100%better. Thank You Doctor Caccavle. (God Bless you always.) Mr. Pat Puppo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090050].votes_count ]]