Dr. Michael J. Tomcik

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Michael J. Tomcik has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."
RID: 1370836
23/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomcik is super. I went to Dr. Tomcik to have some moles and skin tags removed. He also treated a varicose vein on my nose with a laser. Wow, he is professional, friendly, and personable. The doctor was right on time and was immediately welcoming which put me at ease. My treatment was fast, painless, and professional. The results were super. In addition to treating my issues, Dr. Tomcik took the time to ask me about my personal history and explain in a very detailed and scientific way the need for better UV skin protection (sunscreen). His detailed knowledge, passion, and genuine concern for my health was obvious. Dr. Tomcik is equally concerned with maintaining skin health as well as its appearance. Even though it was my first visit Dr. Tomcik, he worked to make me feel comfortable and welcome. I can’t say enough positive things about my visit to Dr. Tomcik. I left the visit better informed about my skin care and the visit was fun.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $478
RID: 1115835
26/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomcik is the best! He explains all procedures in detail and makes you feel at ease at all times. He is professional, caring and trust worthy. I have been a patient of Dr. Tomcik's for 4 years and would highly recommend him and his staff.  Respond
RID: 649253
27/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomcik is great - very friendly, makes you feel comfortable, and intelligent. He spent a lot of time with me on both visits and was punctual. He is the best doctor I've seen in a while.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 488841
19/01/08 5 4 5 5 Oh my gosh, Dr. T is awesome! He listened to my needs and actually has a personality! I would go back for botox any day of the week. His office is also very cool. Not your average decor. Lots of cool magazines too. I hade to wait about 15 mins to see him.
Paid (or co-pay): $350
RID: 435159
27/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tomcik is FANTASTIC!!! I have been going to him regularly for almost 20 years. Personable, great family guy - no soap operas in his office:) Botox pioneer - has studied it and fine-tunes his technique. Trust me, after 20 yrs of Dr. Tomcik & others - there's a HUGE difference -- BTW - don't dream of going to non-dermatologist medi-spas or GASP!! in the mall shops -- there is no real cost difference, but a HUGE quality difference. HE'S THE BEST1!!  Respond