Rate Dr. Daniel Goldin

Dr. Daniel Goldin's Ratings

He is one of the last great younger primary care docs in NYC. I almost don't want others to find out about this secret great doc!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Goldin for the last two years and feel very lucky to have found such a warm and thorough physician. One of the things I value most is that he spends time talking with you about your life, health concerns, etc before the exam, and he also personally calls me with test results. After my last GP, who would run up the bill with items like bone density tests (I was in my 30s!), it is very nice to see a doctor who is not aggressive about charging you for tests you don't need. On my first visit, he correctly diagnosed me with a thyroid issue that other doctors hadn't even tested me for, even though I presented with the same symptoms. It's true that he does not take insurance, so you have to pay when you go (but his office will put through your bill to insurance, which for me, is the next best thing). I have recommended Dr. Goldin to several people, and all have thanked me for the good referral.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Golden is the best PCP I have ever been to! He is incredibly knowledgeable and really takes the time during your appointments to try to solve whatever issues you may have and to help alleviate your concerns. He listens well and truly wants to help. The only issue is that he does not take my insurance anymore. I will need to find a new doctor, but I wish him well.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. goldin. He's the best. The only thing is that he does not take my insurance anymore so, i may have to move on and I hate that.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Very good doctor and thorough like everyone else has said. Very impressive overall.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goldin is the most thorough primary care physician I have ever been to. A co-worker referred me to him and I couldn't be more pleased with his service. In fact, he no longer accepts my insurance plan but I have decided to stick with him (read: pay out of pocket). His thorough examination style enabled him to correctly diagnosis my fiance with papillary thyroid cancer, and a year later she is perfectly fine. I've recommended Dr. Goldin to family members, friends and co-workers. He is clearly a cut above the rest!

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Goldin. He treats you like a person, not a patient. He listens to you and is empathetic and non judgmental. I would highly recommend him. He makes you feel very comfortable and works without an assistant which is great. I'm sure this will change once everyone starts loving him as much as his current patients do and he gets busy!

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

Very thorough and knowledgeable.Hands-on doctor.The best!

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldin is the most thorough physician i have ever had...i wish he had a specialty in everything so that i would have to see any other doctors. Great attention to details, precise and knowledgeable. I have nothing but great compliments and thanks!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

Simply put...as good as it gets!!! He is very intelligent, takes his time to explain things thoroughly, calls when requested (regardless of the hour), and is Ivy League schooled.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2007 | flag