Rate Dr. Lisa McNiven

Dr. Lisa McNiven's Ratings

Dr. Lisa listens and explains her reasoning well with a great caring attitude for her patients. All of our family sees her and have been very happy with the outcomes.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Lisa for about two months now....she has recommended supplements, detoxing, and accupuncture therapy---I am feeling soooo much better----I would highly reommend her. :)

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

extremely personable,and friendly.listened well and clarified important details .she offered appropriate treatments which helped me a great deal.but was not averse to seeking another opinion from an associate should the situation be warrented. i have been to her on three occasions over the last four years for different conditions .

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr.McNiven was very helpful. Naturopathic Medicine is very informative. I felt very comfortable with her.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2007 | flag