Rate Dr. Peter W. Smith

Dr. Peter W. Smith's Ratings

He's the best. I would highly recommend. Excellent staff and Dr. Smith is very well regarded by his peers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I chose Dr. peter Smith after reading the excellent reviews. The staff at the front desk were extremely polite and friendly, my main nurse ,Val, was very helpful , nice and well informed. She answered all my questions with straight forwardness and politeness. Dr. Smith was excellent. He answered my questions, was very friendly and made me laugh before the procedure to put me at ease. And he called me later on that night to check on me and to answer any questions I might had. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

This Doctor gave me a sales pitch to allow him to do implant surgery immediately after an extraction. He refused to inform me how much it would cost to get the tooth made, and now I know why. After the implant, another $2400 for the tooth. I can't afford it, so I have an implant with n tooth. I sent him letters to complain. The response was to turn my account over to an attorney's office for collection. Scary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I really liked Dr. Smith. I was nervous about getting my four impacted wisdom teeth extracted...particularly about receiving general anesthesia. He came in with a smile and great attitude. He told me what my anesthesia options in a clear manner, answer my questions (I always have some good ones :)) Although he said I could go through it with local, as I would feel no pain, I felt comfortable enough to have him put me under. Had surgery this morning and in minimal pain tonight (without the pain killers described). Definitely made the right choice with this practice and Dr. Smith!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr Smith and staff were reasonably friendly and seemed calm and confident before, during, and after the procedure to remove my four wisdom teeth. The procedure took less time and cost less than they had originally estimated. Remarkably painless process. I didn't even need the painkillers I was prescribed; my mouth felt fine in less than a day. I am thoroughly satisfied with Dr. Smith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Smith is the most wonderful dentist I have ever encountered and I recommend him unhesitatingly to anyone I meet who needs oral surgery. He is very efficient, knowledgeable about conditions outside his field, gentle, caring, and generally wonderful! He extracted my 4 wisdom teeth and I was quite scared before the surgery but he put me at ease. He was quick and even called me that evening to see how I was. I was given a room to recuperate, and his staff were gentle, attentive and kind. One nurse wheeled me out to the parking lot in a wheelchair. My surgery site healede fast and caused few problems. I only wish that Dr. Smith practiced other fields of medicine, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][946975].votes_count ]]