Rate Dr. ISAAC Abir

Dr. ISAAC Abir's Ratings

I needed to find a new peditrician as I was new to Richboro and was having my second child. I google peditricians in Richboro and Dr.Abir's name came up. I saw all the great reviews and decided to give his office a call (this was a Sunday). I called and he picked up the phone. The other reviews weren't exaggerating. I thought, he can't be busy if he's able to pick up his own phone. Wrong! He is very busy but is very caring when it comes to his patients. I am so happy that we were able to find such a great peditrican and we get to see him each and every time. The other peditricians, you never what doctor or nurse practionier you will get. I will be sad the day he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

As a new Mom, Dr.Abir took the time to address every tiny, little concern I had...including having my son on a heart monitor within hours of mentioning concerns about his breathing. Caring for my toddlers, he welcomed my child to his home on Thanksgiving Day to tend to a severe ear infection. When my child's special needs became apparent, Dr.Abir offered full support in navigating the scary and confusing course of learning to care for an autistic child. He is fully vested in not only his patients but the entire family and offers a level of care that is unheard of today. I have NEVER once regretted choosing this sole practitioner over the multi-staffed practices so prevalent in this area, where you never know which doctor your child is seeing that day. Dr.Abir knows my children and my children love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Abir is great. He is always available, and always helpful. I will continue bringing my kids to him until he retires...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Doctor Abir is an amazing person and physician. He was my pediatrician from the age of 3 (I am now 36). It killed me to have to go get a regular doctor in my 20's! He also saw both my kids from birth (ages 4&6 now) and having since moved out of state, I know I will never be able to find another doctor like him anywhere. He was there for me when my son came 7 weeks early, he came in on a Sunday morning at 7AM (that is not a typo..a Sunday morning) when my son was having severe complications from an ear infection at age 2. Answers his own phone, and we NEVER had to wait till the next day to see him. Always the same day and usually immediately. Always said, how soon can you come in? 20 minutes? Can you come in now? Such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Abir is am amazing human being and incredible, professional and knowledgable doctor. He loves his patients and always makes time for them whether an emergency or a simple cold. My 2.5 year old and 1 month old both see Dr. Abir, and as a new parent who is constantly over reacting I can tell you he never makes me feel like a burden. When my little one was born Dr. Abir came to the hospital every single morning. For 3 mornings(even though ins. Only covers one visit)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

best doctor ever very helpful, anytime i need him he is there .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Abir is ALWAYS available, always reachable for a parent or patient. He is a very caring, capable physician. Very up-to-date on current medications and conditions. Dr. Abir has seen my son for 17 years and doctored him through food allergies, ADD, cystic acne and all of the added childhood illness. We would be lost without Dr. Abir and his wonderful, knowledgeable staff. Most of all, I and my son trust Dr. Abir and I can't imagine seeing any other doctor, ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Dr. Abir is the best doctor to ever exist! He will do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING for his patients. He is very selfless and always has time to see you no matter the hour of day. I have been seeing doctor Abir since I was a 7 years old. I am now 23.... That goes to show you how much I lOVE him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Doctor Abir has been our son's doctor for 21 years. He is the best. Always available in any emergency. Caring. Compassionate. Professional. He even had us bring our son to his house when the office was closed. He personally contacted specialists when he referred us to them. He has always had our complete confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr, Abir is one of those doctors that is caring, compassionate,kindly and makes you feel you are the most important patient when he is tending to you. Any time you call he is the one who usually answers the phone. He never has to tell you that he is too busy. He will tell you to come over now. On a Sunday morning my child came down with a rash and fever. He told us to come to his home so that he could see him. Even though he was just stung by a bee in his yard and was in pain, he took care of my child. They don't make these special individuals anymore. He is a once in a lifetime human being.How lucky for us who are his patients. He is our TOP DOC for all time. Do you think we love him. You bet we do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090183].votes_count ]]