Rate Dr. Audrey D'Andrea

Dr. Audrey D'Andrea's Ratings

Dr. D'Andrea has been my primary physician for the past 20+ years. I'consider myself fortunate to be under her care. In addition to be very intelligent, professional and knowledgeable, she's a great listener and an excellent educator. She explains everything thoroughly, takes notes and makes sure that I understand the "why" and the "how" on the "what" of all health care issues that cross my path throughout these years. She is a person of fine healing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][947260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I am new the area and picked this doctor based on a recommendation and am glad I did. Dr D'andrea is very nice, patient, and knowledgable. I work in HealthCare and am particular about who I see, but I really like her. She also does GYN so I see her for everything. It makes it a very streamlined experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][947259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

I've been a patient of Audrey's for nearly 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor. Thorough, friendly, detailed answers to questions. A friend as well as my physician. Recent changes in the office practices make long waits in the outer lobby a thing of the past. Easy to get appointments scheduled and/or see a nurse practitioner, usually the same day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][947258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Absolutely wonderful. Very patient and good at answering questions. Would recommend to anyone else looking for an experienced doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][947257].votes_count ]]