Rate Dr. Stacy L. Waneka

Dr. Stacy L. Waneka's Ratings

Dr. Waneka truly cares about her patients and takes the time necessary to deal with any issues that arise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][947309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

After 8+ years as her patient, I found another side to Dr Waneka. I recently had a 6 month painful health problem. In an attempt to diagnose it I asked her office to fax an order for a procedure to a specialist. She refused and in the course of several phone conversations with her receptionist, never the doctor, I was told to go to an emergency room or make yet another appointment. At this point I got very angry. Her office then sent me a letter dismissing me as a patient. I didn't receive this letter, though I had no intention of going back to her. A week ago, I got a letter from Waneka's office saying it was time for my annual physical. Dysfunctional office? A day ago, when the pharmacy called for authorization to refill a prescription, her office refused. In calling her office I was informed of my dismissal. The good news, my health problem is solved, with absolutely no help from Stacy. I finally found several caring, competent doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][947308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

She is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. She is kind, patient and intelligent. There are not enough nice words I can use to describe her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][947307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Stacy Waneka is one of the best physcians I've ever seen. She has turned my health around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][947306].votes_count ]]