You may also like

Rate Dr. John J. Basile

Dr. John J. Basile's Ratings

Very caring, very competent. He always gives me as much time as I need. I am very pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Basile after passing a kidney stone. He is very competent and friendly. I have never felt rushed at an appointment with him; he is very thorough, answers all my questions & concerns, and provides great advice and follow up care. I will continue to see him for follow ups and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

As a new patient to Dr. Basile, I can say he is understanding, open, and very thorough during consultations. I went to Dr. Basile for a vasectomy, was nervous about the procedure, as well as possible recovery and side effects. Through our discussion he put my fears to rest. The procedure itself was painless, his bedside manner discussing football and weekend plans made it go a little faster, and recovery was free of side effects. I recommend Dr. Basil to any first time patient, and will continue to seek his advice for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Basile is very a competent medical professional who understands that providing effective "care" means more than the purely medical and includes taking interest in and understanding his patients . He establishes positive rapport and trust with his patients, and is always willing to explain alternative medical courses of action, and their effects, in layman's terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Basile's for about 15 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely thorough and carefully explains my treatment options. He is someone that I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great experience. Very nice man and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Basile performed a radical prostatectomy on me on 25 July, 2002, due to prostate cancer caused by my exposure to Agent Orange while serving in Viet Nam. Prior to the surgery, he explained all aspects of the procedure and put me at ease. he assured me that my cancer was not a death sentence. It's been 13 years now and I am still going strong thanks to Dr. Basile's continuing care. He saved my life and has added to the quality of my life for the past 13 years. During that time, I have been blessed to be present for birth of three grand children, travel, play golf, and spend quality time with my wife of 47 years. Dr. Basile is the real deal and you don't have enough stars to properly rate him.
Sincerely,
PAUL G. PATTON, Colonel, USAF (Ret.)
(703) 887-9046

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Basile for 8 years and have the highest regard for him . He has counseled me thoroughly about my condition while always engaging me in a dialogue about treatment options at every stage. I especially appreciate that close regard for my input, He is as much a friend as a doctor to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Competent care and a great staff -- many diagnostic tool available on site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. John Basile for about 10 years and could not be more pleased with the care he has provided me. In an era of reduced and impersonal medical care, Dr. Basile is the total and complete professional, by taking a close-up, sincere and caring approach in his practice which deals with the most intimate of issues. From the time he closes his office door to the final consultation, he demonstrates his detailed knowledge, insightful analysis and easy-to-understand way forward on the wide-range of issues. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Basile and the care and treatment he has provided me and have highly recommended him to others.

David N. Lakin