You may also like

Rate Dr. John J. Basile

Dr. John J. Basile's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Basile without any reservations. He is the most outstanding physician I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable and understand his patients needs and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Basile for about 10 years. I can recommend him without reservation. He's knowledgeable and professional. He finds time to answer questions and assures that you understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Basile for 11 years. He is an outstanding doctor, who is able to perform tests in a painless way, where some of my friends have told me they experienced excruciating pain with other urologists on identical procedures. I chose him on the recommendation of a friend who switched his urologist due to excessive pain with his previous urologist. His office staff is the best I have ever seen in any medical office. I would recommend Dr. Basile without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Basile for over 10 years. He has always shown great understanding, knowledge and helpfulness with respect to my health. I can recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I recommend Dr. Baile highly, he is very knowledgeable and very thorough in his diagnosis so as not to make an incorrect conclusion. He keeps up to date on items related to his field but doesn't give in to hype and fads. I greatly respect his opinions and like him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have gone to Dr Basile for at least the last 10 years (as far back as my personal copies of my health records go). That alone should tell you how satisfied I am with his care. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. Does tests only when needed and then as quickly as possible (I do not like to take pain deadening drugs and he respects my wishes). Was selected as a participant for the finasteride trial studies. That should tell you what other professionals think of him as well. Keeps up with the latest news on prostate and prostate conditions. He keeps my primary care doctor up to date as well. If I knew a better Dr, I would go to him instead. I don't and I stay. His office can get crowded (many others want his care as well), but that is a small price to pay for excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Basile for many years. I would recommend him highly. He stays aware of latest developments in medicines and procedures, is thorough in evaluations, and clear in his explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Basile for over ten years. He spotted that I had prostate cancer early and probably saved my life in doing so. He has always been easy to talk with and very helpful with all my issues. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Basile is quiet, confident and demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skill. He explains medical conditions and procedures in clearly understandable terms, but doesn't talk down to his patients. He doesn't hesitate to spend time with his patients to make sure that they understand everything and that he answers all their questions. This may do some damage to his busy schedule, but I believe that it's for the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Basile is a highly competent, knowledgeable and caring urologist. He takes the time to answer questions and makes sure you understand his explanations. He is professional, confident, and has a gentle touch. I would highly recommend Dr. Basile to anyone that needs an excellent urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801266].votes_count ]]