Rate Dr. Richard Robinson

Dr. Richard Robinson's Ratings

The doctor was very kind, caring and professional. Excellent surgeon - would recommend.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Loved this dr! I had a breast lift and implants and could not be happier with the results! He was very caring before and after the surgery and did everything possible to make sure I was ok. I would absolutely go back to him again!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Horrible results! I had a breast augmentation done about two years ago and he botched them. The implant sits slightly lower then my actual breast tissue. When I went into the office to show him he pretended as if this was how they are supposed to look and that he can't see the problem. It's clear to me and to my friends the problem that you can see. I will have to go to another Doctor and pay full price to get them corrected. I am more self conscious now then I was before I had the done.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Great staff, Dr Robinson very proffesional, super clean, I'm very happy. I had a weird growth on the top of my head hand he removed with out a scar showing once it healed.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

I had double eyelids and Dr Robinson worked on it on the 24th of May 2013 he is such a good doctor this is a second surgery that he has done for me the after care is so good his office nurse Miss L. is just a darling I was so scared of removing the stitches from my eyelid she was so informative about every thing and gentle a real care giver I recommend Dr. Robinson.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I had a consult with Dr. Robinson about a deformity with my ear. My experience with him was fantastic. His calm, caring presence combined with hs conscientiousness and professionalism makes him a confident surgeon that you can trust. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Robinson performed my breast augmentation surgery last fall. He is very professional and knowledgable. He always made himself available to me before and after the procedure for any questions or concerns I had. The staff at his office are top notch. I would reccomend this doctor in a heartbeat.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

I had an otoplasy operation done by Dr. Robinson and am very pleased with the results. He was so kind and knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions (I threw many his way!!) He even called the following day to check up on me. I truly was impressed with the staff and doctor. Highly recommend him

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I had Dr Robinson do two surgeries, nose job and breast augmentation. He was wonderful, I highly recommend, he is very talented. Initially I was contemplating going to vancouver, there is no reason to, he is exceptional.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag