Rate Dr. Christopher Weiss

Dr. Christopher Weiss's Ratings

Dr. Weiss is the best. Being a new mom, I was worried about asking dumb questions or my doctor not being available. Thank god for Dr. Weiss, he always listens to me and I never feel rushed. Always available with good advice and a smile.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Have you ever seen children cheer when they pull into the parking lot of the doctors office? Mine do and its all because they love Dr. Weiss! I agree that I wish he treated adults too! He's patient and knows every child by name and remembers all their little quirks. If you ask my daughter what she wants to be when she grows up she says Dr. Weiss!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chris is the best. When we were between insurances he didn't even charge us and said he was glad to help in these tough times. We love him. He cares about our family and we thank God for him every day.

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Weiss is the best. My daughters love him and they are not easy to please. VERY easy to talk to and listens to our concerns. I can't say enough good things about the practice.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Agree with other. Dr.Weiss is the best. So kind, so patient never makes me feel rushed or stupid. Diagnosed my kid with a rare stomach disorder that others had missed. THANXS DR W.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. W is the best. So nice and patient (and cute too!)Reccommend to everyone. I wouldnt use anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag

My son LOVES Dr. Weiss, he is kind, understanding and EXCELLENT with children. He has a way of makeing my son feel so comfortable. We both love him. I wish he treated adults as well because if he did i would make him my P.C.P without any hesitation. Thank You Dr. Weiss YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR. Answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed or stupid. My kids love him. The best pediatrician ever

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

By far, the BEST!!! I am very hard to please. He treats your child as if he or she is his own.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2007 | flag

Very nice doctor, great with the kids, funny. My appointments never run 10 min past scheduled time.Doctor is very on point with every parents concern. Best pediatric I've ever used!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag