Rate Dr. Anthony J Felice

Dr. Anthony J Felice's Ratings

When I met Dr Felice it was the worst time in my life. Our newborn baby was fighting for her life and I was fighting for my own. He saved me and I have no doubt if he was the one taking care of my baby he would have saved her too. Kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He was the first doc out of 5 to actually do an exam. I am a doctor myself and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him in a second.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This office does not return calls and Doctor Felice takes too long to respond to patients requests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I just happend to find this page and it made me smile. My sons were patients of Dr. Felice's father when he was a pediatrician in Brooklyn. It seems that his son has continued the tradition. Our Dr. Felice was the most caring loving and giving doctor I have ever met. He worked tirelessly til all hours of the night. Never once was he unavailable. The Felice family are lovely people who always sacrificed the time of the their husband/father for the sake of his patients. Sounds like his son is a chip off the old block. His father would be very very proud. I had to write this comment because they still feel like family to all of us who were honored to know them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

The negative comment posted is NOT AT ALL reflective of Dr. Felice. I have been going to Dr. Felice for over 8 years as having been treated for breast cancer. He was highly recommended to me and I know I could not have found someone better to manage my treatment and recover. He was compassionate during my scariest moments. He immediately had a plan for how he was going to treat my cancer and attacked it aggressively and successfully. As busy as he is, when you see him, you feel like he is totally focused on you and that you are his only patient at that point in time when you know you are not. He made my husband feel secure and confident. His office staff is amazing. You know they are because so many of them are still there. They are extremely positive and professional. The chemo nurses are the awesome, the person managing your meds are on top of everything! When you are a patient of Dr. Felice, the only thing you need to worry about is getting well! A. Rogers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

This guy is horrible. He is lazy and doesn't care. After my mom's cancer spread I asked her to move in to Va so I could help take care of her. Her Oncologist referred us to this guy. He came in to the appointment looking annoyed like "what do you expect me to do for you?" He would be chewing food from his lunch and anytime we asked a question he would say "I don't know, I have to review your file". After the third appointment and he hadn't reviewed the file, we were extremely annoyed. He obviously didn't care. Horrible bedside manner. If he's that tired and hungry, maybe he should retire, eat and sleep all day. I'm sure he's made good money off of practicing bad medicine. Please find a better Oncologist and read each review, not just the overall score. This guy sucks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

Dr. Felice is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. I was diagnosed almost 10 years ago and I am still doing well with his help and expertise. After hearing his recommendations, Dr. Felice allows his patients to make up their own minds, without condemnation, and will work with them as a team. He is open to complementary medicine methods, as long as they are up front with him, so he can help guide them as to the best time, and best way to use them. He is the one doctor I actually look forward to seeing, even though it's only once a year now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Felice is without doubt the best doctor in his field. His bedside manner is outstanding and he makes you feel as if you are the most important person he is treating. I will recommend him to friends, family and business associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2006

a wonderful, caring, warm human being who happens to have saved my life twice now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Felice is a wonderful, caring physician who followed in nhis father's footsteps. Dr. Felice treats each person as his most important patient, spends as much time as necessary, is very sympathetic to the individual and the best doctor I've ever had. Dr. Felice treats his patients as human beings and not illnesses. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology. I am proud to recommend him without hesitation. Unfortunately, I had to move from the area and have yet to find a physician who is half the man he is and miss him very much. If I ever have another serious illness, I'll go right back to Virginia for his expertise. I would travel a thousand miles to take advantage of his his superior knowledge of medicine. This doc is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2090242].votes_count ]]