Dr. Kenneth M. Weber

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Kenneth M. Weber has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2899999
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 He is caring, understanding and professional! He is an amazing doctor with a lot of knowledge! I would recommend him to everyone!
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth M."
RID: 1237034
25/08/10 5 5 5 5 He is so nice, so caring, the communication is very good. After my doctor for 22 years in the same office as Dr. Weber retired, I went to two other doctors, one too rush and the other cares only money. So I decided to go back to Alto Oaks and see Dr. Weber, he was so nice, I will be his pantient from now on. I Thank him so many times, it gets a little embarrassing. The staffs there are super, too, everyone is so nice just as I remembered.
RID: 798402
23/02/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Weber is amazingly nice and caring, he takes his time and answers all your questions, he never rushes and is almost always exactly on time to the minute. I highly recommend him.
RID: 778809
01/02/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Weber is awesome. He is kind and sweet and he's also a great family man, which for some reason matters to me when it comes to my OB/GYN. I live in China now but when I'm back in the Bay Aea I go back for check-ups with Dr. Weber.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 596789
17/05/08 2 1 4 4 first what a terrible staff. there is always a new assitant who never knows what she is doing. I first went there a few years ago and sure enough she's not there anymore. what ever this time I'm not going back  Respond
RID: 511782
12/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ken Weber is, by far, the most gentle, caring, and professional doctor I have ever had. I have been a patient since 1996 and he delivered all 3 of my babies. I would recommend him to everyone. He is as good as they come!
RID: 461347
10/12/07 5 5 5 5 i have been a patient of dr ken weber since 1996 and he is the very very best!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 429682
16/10/07 5 3 3 3 I left Dr. Weber because I found him to be too rough when he did my exam.  Respond
RID: 325731
22/05/07 5 5 5 He is the best DR. u can ever have . as what people are saying if he is your doctor you SHOULD feel lucky .i had him with my 3rd baby and i just love him so much and i miss having him as my doctor .we moved back to Canada after my 3rd child and every time i get pregnant i feel i wanna move back to California just to have him as my doctor .
Paid (or co-pay): $400
RID: 31761
06/06/06 4 5 5 Dr Ken Weber is a wonderful doctor that is very supportive of his patients and what they want. Great bedside manner. Takes time at appointments to answer questions.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 31130
28/05/06 4 5 5 He is an EXCELLENT ob/gyn. He is extremely caring and nice. He really cares about answering all your questions. He is the best ever!  Respond
RID: 24586
07/03/06 5 5 5 If you are a patient of Ken Weber's, consider yourself a lucky woman. He is the best!!
RID: 20527
08/01/06 5 5 5 I love Dr. Ken Weber, he is very kind, patient, and professional!  Respond
RID: 8698
29/06/05 4 5 5 He is awesome and his bedside manner is the best. He is easy to talk to also.