Rate Dr. Sonia Deora

Dr. Sonia Deora's Ratings

The tech who drew my blood pitched me an offer to "make extra money" with what sounded like a pyramid scheme. Dr Deora seems kind enough, but not thorough in her exams. Very quick to be in and out. The staff is constantly overwhelmed and vocal about the number of calls that come in. It seems the office has too many patients. Resulting in long waits on the phone, long waits in the office, quick visits with the doctor.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Deora is good but the staff memebers are very rude and dont pay attention to you.I would give zero to the staff.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Does not stay focused or seems less knowlegable on actual medical causes and issues but instead advice incorrectly.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Deora is a great doctor, I give her a 5, my bad ratings is for how this place operates. I do not understand why it is so difficult to receive lab results. I called the main number and they tell me to call the lab number which you can never speak to anyone, it is just an answering machine. I already left multiple messages for them to call me and give me my results and still have not heard anything from them in a week. Also when you try to pay a bill over the phone, it is such a hassle, I called the billing number, they tell me to call the office. I call the office and then they want me to call the billing number i originally called. I called a different number that the office also gave me and the phone is not in service. Then the office gives me another number and it is an insurance company! I am trying to pay a bill and it is so hard but god forbid if i didn't pay the bill how fast i will be sent to collections. Their office needs to really get organized.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

This is the best doctors office ever!the staff are very nice and patient,the doctor's are very dedicated to helping you in every and any way

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Sonia is a very nice doctor.She will answers for your questions very detailed and oriented making sure your are convinced.. I am so happy with Dr Mendu & Sonia same office and both have my health history very well....Especially Today with Sonia.. :)

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

I would agree with the folks here no doubt she is very patient, hears you out completely, very detail oriented and never in a rush. I hate waiting but I comprise the lateness here for her. I am 30 M and for my age I must say I have had and still continue to have some ailments every now and then partly due to my immune mechanism. In the past I was subjected to heavy dosage of antibiotics and had to find a way out of this as I could see I was getting weaker. I found Dr Deora under accute circumstances when I could hardly even move and she has been very lucky for me ever since. Her way is slow and steady and benefits you in the long run. I would definitely recommend her to those who want quality but could tolerate the time delays. Excellent Doctor!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Deora is a great doctor, listens and understands your pain and gives 100% fixing and deal with your injury / problem.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

She is a very good doctor. She has been my PCP since 2007. You can ask all of your doubts and questions she will not rush you to finish. Will give detailed answer and she is very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Deora is the best doctor I have had.She is very patient and takes her time.does not rush you out. I would recomend her to anyone. Staff is ok too.This doctor has moved to Princeton and is not in the group from Edison.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag