Rate Dr. Rob Glasgow

Dr. Rob Glasgow's Ratings

I could not have been recommended a better Dr.! Seems genuinely concerned about his patient's recovery and care and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have as a patient. He is the only Dr. I have been to in the last year that doesn't come into the appointment packing either a laptop or cell phone. His conversation is directed at you the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr.Glasgow jr. is a wonderful doctor,he has helped me twice with my left shoulder and i think he is going to have to do a third one,because of all the heavy lifting i have been doing since my surgery,the pain is unbearable and i would recommend him to anyone he is great and great bedside manner.he explained everything to me in the operating room and made sure i felt very comfortable with what he was going to do.thankyou lisa teixeira

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I was referred by ER doctor as x-ray showed fracture and osteochonral lesions on my talus (a bone in my ankle). After Dr.Glasgow examined another x-ray, he stated that my ankle was not fractured and that I could walk on it as tolerated. He also sent me for an MRI, and even that stated there was a fracture on the talus, he denied that, told me to keep walking on it, even though it was swollen and very painful. He filled out my disability papers incorrectly, would avoid answering my questions, told me twice "that your ankle will hurt you more than you will hurt it"...which was totally incorrect as of almost a year later with 2 surgeries on my ankle (performed by another ortho surgeon) and many months of pain and suffering, my ankle is still not completely healed. If you are referred to this ortho surgeon RUN!!! and if you can't run, get away as fast as you can. He is not knowledgeable nor professional and I will not deal with him ever ever again and I hope that you do not have to either!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I really appreciated Dr. Glasgow's help. I was able to get in to see him in less than 2 months (mid-March 2010), and not 2 months after that my ACL repair surgery was complete (May 3, 2010). Each consult and checkup was done with courtesy and respect, and I've had no troubles with my knee since. Thanks! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr,R,Glasgow,very profesional Orthopedic Surgeon,My knee was done in Edmonton 1992 and I still to use.The knee replacement have a 7-year lifespan.Thank You,Dr.R.Glasgow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

very personable. took his time with me, answered my questions. Made sure I was taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Very personable, knowledgeable and thorough. Excellent Care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Glasgow(Jr.) was very considerate of my time, was running only a few minutes late, and was able to book my surgery within 3 weeks. I was willing to go to a hospital outside of edmonton for the procedure. His bedside manner was excellent-and he was careful to explain the procedure thoroughly, and was more than happy to answer all of my questions-even in the operating room. Thank you Dr. Glasgow-my kneee feels great still!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2007

My visit with Dr.Glasgow was very disappointing.As I waited 10 months to get in to see him,spent over an hour waiting and then he spent a whole 13 min with me.He was also not very informative on the treatment that he was using. when I tried to ask him questions regarding the treatment that I was getting he would neatly avoid answering my questions.Needless to say I have a follow up appointment and see what approach he will take then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][948992].votes_count ]]