Rate Dr. Bruce Weiner

Dr. Bruce Weiner's Ratings

This Doctor is a saint. His Breast navigator Robin is so helpful. He is caring and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone. He helped me through my lumpectomy, stereostatic biopsy and my sentinel node biopsy. He has spoiled me for other Doctors because he is so efficient. He needs to be cloned.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weiner is the best! He has removed two lumps from my breast over the years. He knows what he is doing. You can trust him.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Weiner is the best. He was there for me from my diagnosis to treatment of my breast cancer. He always had time for all my questions, and all of my family's questions. He even took time to help my through my radiation and chemotherapy. I am very pleased with all his care and continue to see him annually. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weiner is terrific. He is warm, friendly, + down-to-earth. He seems to genuinely care for his patients + their well-being. He is very thorough. He pushed for my insurance company to allow for a breast MRI when others wouldn't.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weiner is a life saver. You might sit in his waiting room but that is only because he takes time with his patients. I will gladly sit and wait for this doctor who devotes time to his patients.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Weiner during an extremely stressful time. I had an abnormal mammogram. He was very comforting and answered all my questions. After the surgery, he was right there, holding my hand and telling me the good news. my scar looks great! I have recommended him to both my family and friends. he was terrific

Submitted Aug. 4, 2008 | flag

quiet seems genuine in his concern. very knowledgeable and helpful. very good medical outcomes as well as aesthetic surgical outcome even when the case seems like it would be challenging.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag