Dr. Bruce Weiner

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/09/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Bruce Weiner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.8
RID: 2578440
06/03/13 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is a saint. His Breast navigator Robin is so helpful. He is caring and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone. He helped me through my lumpectomy, stereostatic biopsy and my sentinel node biopsy. He has spoiled me for other Doctors because he is so efficient. He needs to be cloned.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1073188
08/01/10 5 3 5 5 Dr. Weiner is the best! He has removed two lumps from my breast over the years. He knows what he is doing. You can trust him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 889717
17/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Weiner is the best. He was there for me from my diagnosis to treatment of my breast cancer. He always had time for all my questions, and all of my family's questions. He even took time to help my through my radiation and chemotherapy. I am very pleased with all his care and continue to see him annually. I have recommended him to my friends and family.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 811402
04/03/09 4 3 5 5 Dr. Weiner is terrific. He is warm, friendly, + down-to-earth. He seems to genuinely care for his patients + their well-being. He is very thorough. He pushed for my insurance company to allow for a breast MRI when others wouldn't.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 785706
09/02/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Weiner is a life saver. You might sit in his waiting room but that is only because he takes time with his patients. I will gladly sit and wait for this doctor who devotes time to his patients.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 657476
04/08/08 5 4 5 5 I saw Dr. Weiner during an extremely stressful time. I had an abnormal mammogram. He was very comforting and answered all my questions. After the surgery, he was right there, holding my hand and telling me the good news. my scar looks great! I have recommended him to both my family and friends. he was terrific  Respond
RID: 557217
03/04/08 5 4 5 5 quiet seems genuine in his concern. very knowledgeable and helpful. very good medical outcomes as well as aesthetic surgical outcome even when the case seems like it would be challenging.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield