Rate Dr. Clemens E. Hallmann

Dr. Clemens E. Hallmann's Ratings

Dr Hallman is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He takes his time with you and doesn't just try to get you in and out of the office. It is nice to know that he truly cares for his patients,

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable and honest in his diagnoses. Treats patients as friends, not as customers.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Being seeing him for years and he is a very caring doctor and listener. Couldn't ask for better will be a loss when he retires. The wait may be long sometimes but he always give you the time and listens to your concerns. Great doctor and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2011 | flag

If you're looking for a top notched doctor; this is the one. He has saved my life time and time again. He should be rated #1 in the nation. This is the most intellegent doctor I have ever seen and I don't consider any other treatment from any other doctor as actual care. What can I say...He's simply outstanding.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

I don't mind waiting for a very smart Doctor...H always double checks on tests and etc...I am proud to be his patient!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

Excellent effiort and very complete in his evaluation and suggestoions.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Hallman for many years. I find him to be thorough, understanding and really interested in your health. He is a doctor that you can have a dialogue with concerning your treatment. His dry humor usally leaves me smiling even when I feel crappy. He has built a very comprehensive practice with his associates that provides us health care 7 days a week.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

Have seen Dr.Hallman for about 30 years. You can't do any better.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2009 | flag

Good diagnostician and funny. Only bad things are he is retiring and have to wait.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

If you need a Dr. This Is The One. I would and have trusted him with my life. Even when the specialists could not figure my illnesses out, he did and I am still alive thanks to him. I have been a patient of his for many years and would not even for a split second consider another Dr. even if my isurance was not accepted by his practice, I would pay cash just to make sure I got to see him. Most people should be so lucky to have a Dr. like Clem.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag