Dr. Clemens E. Hallmann

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Clemens E. Hallmann has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 3651300
08/01/14 5 4 5 4 Dr Hallman is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. He takes his time with you and doesn't just try to get you in and out of the office. It is nice to know that he truly cares for his patients,
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Clemens" to "Clemens E."
RID: 2778664
20/08/13 5 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable and honest in his diagnoses. Treats patients as friends, not as customers.
Respond

03/08/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Hallman" to "Hallmann"
RID: 1530158
05/09/11 5 3 5 5 Being seeing him for years and he is a very caring doctor and listener. Couldn't ask for better will be a loss when he retires. The wait may be long sometimes but he always give you the time and listens to your concerns. Great doctor and very knowledgeable.
RID: 1397526
25/03/11 5 5 5 5 If you're looking for a top notched doctor; this is the one. He has saved my life time and time again. He should be rated #1 in the nation. This is the most intellegent doctor I have ever seen and I don't consider any other treatment from any other doctor as actual care. What can I say...He's simply outstanding.
RID: 1325395
02/01/11 5 3 5 5 I don't mind waiting for a very smart Doctor...H always double checks on tests and etc...I am proud to be his patient!
RID: 1158195
27/04/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent effiort and very complete in his evaluation and suggestoions.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1073429
09/01/10 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Hallman for many years. I find him to be thorough, understanding and really interested in your health. He is a doctor that you can have a dialogue with concerning your treatment. His dry humor usally leaves me smiling even when I feel crappy. He has built a very comprehensive practice with his associates that provides us health care 7 days a week.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1045571
29/11/09 3 3 5 5 Have seen Dr.Hallman for about 30 years. You can't do any better.
RID: 1016518
23/10/09 5 3 5 5 Good diagnostician and funny. Only bad things are he is retiring and have to wait.  Respond
RID: 820053
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 If you need a Dr. This Is The One. I would and have trusted him with my life. Even when the specialists could not figure my illnesses out, he did and I am still alive thanks to him. I have been a patient of his for many years and would not even for a split second consider another Dr. even if my isurance was not accepted by his practice, I would pay cash just to make sure I got to see him. Most people should be so lucky to have a Dr. like Clem.  Respond
RID: 744292
15/12/08 5 5 5 5 THE best doctor I have ever been to, have not felt nearly as good as I did when under his care. If my insurance had not changed I would be seeing him right now. Smart, funny, insightful. VERY good diagnostician. If he is your Dr you are very, very lucky!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 69692
12/12/06 2 5 5 Dr. Hallmann is not only knowledgeable, but extremely pleasant. If I weren't feeling so rotten when I visit, I'd almost feel entertained by him!  Respond