Dr. Ramtin Khaef

Dr. Ramtin Khaef

Rate Dr. Ramtin Khaef

Dr. Ramtin Khaef's Ratings

Look no further...this is the dentist and staff you want! None better!! You will actually enjoy the dental appointment and stop dreading the biannual visits. Wonderful place!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

I actually ENJOY going to the dentist now. After over 10 fillings and 2 wisdom teeth extractions, I'm now 100% comfortable in categorizing Dr. Khaef as the most amazing dentist in the world. I'll spare you my anecdotal details, but if you're looking for a highly skilled dentist who has YOUR best interest in mind, I highly recommend Dr. Khaef and the staff at Calm Dental.

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag

Office people were amazing, and the doctor was very nice and gentle. I usually dont like to go to the dentist, but all the goodies they had made me relaxed.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

I was referred by Dr. Khaef for periodontal surgery. I recommend him because he uses a laser periodontal method that is painless compared to the older method. He was also very understanding about my nervousness.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2007 | flag