Rate Dr. Hilton Becker

Dr. Hilton Becker's Ratings

Best Plastic Surgeon I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Did an incredible job on my liposuction as well as my boob job. Couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Becker goes out of his way for you. I've never had a Dr that cared so much. His staff is also the same. I feel so special when i go the office i'm there almost everyday and i'm greeted with a smile they make me feel great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Becker performed liposuction on my stomach and sides two weeks ago. I was literally back to work the next day (I worked 5 hours). I was shocked that I had NO pain...achy but NO pain. His staff took such great care of me. Already seeing the results in my clothes although I am still swollen it can only get better. No detail was overlooked. Dr. Becker and his staff exceeded my expectations

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr. Becker and his whole staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. When you are visisting a Dr. for a mastectomy surgery the last thing you need on your mind is whether or not the Dr. knows what he/she is doing. I felt 100% confident in Dr. Becker's evaluation, diagnosis and recommendation for treatment as well as his entire teams capabilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Dr. Becker did my breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. I was able to go home from the hospital the same day. Dr. Becker is an extraordinarily gifted plastic surgeon with a heart of gold. He saw me several days in a row including the weekend. If you want a physician who cares about you, takes extreme pride in his work and is a genius, then Dr. Becker is perfect. I am so incredibly blessed to be his patient. His God-give talent is truly amazing. I still cannot believe how quickly I am healing and how amazing I look. If you need breast reconstruction,look no further. You will not find a better physician than Dr. Becker. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Becker and his staff are wonderful. He performed reconstructive surgery after a prophylactic mastectomy for me. It was a nipple sparing procedure with immediate reconstruction. This is a very complicated procedure and I was very happy that I selected Dr. Becker to perform the operation. Post operative care was amazing. I was monitored very closely and on a few occasions there was concern for potential complications (which is common in these procedures). Due to the diligence of Dr. Becker and his staff, the complications were quickly addressed and avoided. I never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and I was even seen over the weekend. I can not recommend his office enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I consulted Dr Becker with regard to facial rejuvenation. He has given me two treatments of fat and stem cells with PRP. I did not have any surgery performed I look 10 years younger and I could not be more satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr Becker is the most professional, caring and compassionate physician. I recently had a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction and I could not be more pleased with the results. 2 month post surgery my scars are barley visible. Office staff are professional, friendly and very attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Becker inherited a reconstruction surgery gone wrong from Doctors in Delray. He makes every appointment a pleasure and his staff always makes a super effort to help you remain relaxed. Dr. Becker is knowledgeable and always discusses his thoughts about the surgery with you, completely. I have breast cancer and I had three surgeries with two other plastic surgeons before Dr. Becker. He had his homework cut out for him. I had felt pieced together with the other surgeons, I now feel human again. Looking in the mirror is now a pleasure. I will continue to refer Dr. Becker to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I had whats known as respiratory impediment and went to Dr. Becker for a treatment. He performed the operation without incident and thus far I have had no recurring problems to date. I really like Dr. Becker...He was warm, caring and professional. I would go to him again if ever I required his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949469].votes_count ]]