Rate Dr. David L. Dunlap

Dr. David L. Dunlap's Ratings

Dr. Dunlap gives each if his patients the time they deserve. He is open to any research you have done and will go over new findings that you bring up with him. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2434699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

This doctor needs a gold metal. Looks at you and listens not just typing your info on a say coumputer. I have to he's even cute. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very open to patient-led care and willing to look up the info I brought him about my rare condition HNPP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Dunlap is a wonderful doctor! Like the above posters i will agree, he is very attentive, polite, and most importantly, he actually cares about his patients and takes the time to personally talk to you. He is extremely respectful and listens to everything you have to say before making a diagnosis. His entire staff respects him and you can tell he has clearly earned it. His level of compassion and commitment to cause is what the medical field is sorely lacking these days. Best doctor in town, hands down. This doctor cares about his patients....period! The only issue I had (which was hardly even an issue) was with a certain receptionist at the front desk. Before she realized I had insurance, she was slightly rude and nasty....but again, remember this is a walk in clinic, so they most likely have to deal with a lot of..."interesting" patients. Dr. Dunlap and First Med in general came highly recommended and now I see why! Keep up the good work! -Sam Harris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

We recently moved from Lawrence to Wichita. Although I'm satisfied with the new Doc here, I miss having Dr. Dunlap as my physician. He always explained things, made me feel better and had great health and life advice. A good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Dunlap is an excellent diagnostician, and explains his diagnoses very clearly, presenting all available options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

I was VERY happy to find this guy. Smart, thorough, pleasant and actually spent a few minutes talking instead of the 6 minute drill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2007

Dr. Dunlap is great! He doesn't really come across as a doctor when you see him. He's very personable, explains everything you need to know, doesn't talk down to people and if he is puzzled by something he admits it. I wish we hadn't moved because he was a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][949601].votes_count ]]