Dr. Eric D. Gordon

Rate Dr. Eric D. Gordon

Dr. Eric D. Gordon's Ratings

I can't read his notes and can't seem to get him out of my wallet. Charges for every little thing which most doctors wouldn't do. Example: after a paid appt, then tries to charge you 25.00 for "research" for a prescription that was the reason for the visit. This has been just recently. New management

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gordon isa an exceptional Dr. with excellent people skills and a wide range of treatment options including traditional and holistic. He is often busy but will give you the attention you need and work with you to solve the problem. I have been a patient for over ten years and he has litterally saved my life.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

I searched far and wide for a doctor this good. After I saw more than 20 doctors, only he was able to help me with systemic scleroderma and mold, listened carefully as I described my symptoms, believed me, ordered thorough testing, and treated me with helpful medications that had virtually no side effects.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

spends most of his time reviewing old notes, burning the clock while you sit there. He goes way over scedule and a 150.00 appt turns into a 265.00 appt.Criticizes patients when you can't tolerate his prodical. Pushes lyme treatments way too much.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gordon is a gifted physician, and a wonderfully compassionate doctor. Knows as much as anyone about ME/CFIDS/fibro, and integrates conventional and alternative/holistic medicine. His staff is really great too. Highly recommended. He's helped me more than any doctor over the past 10 years.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gordon treats difficult cases: CFIDS, chronic Lyme, fibromyalgia. He is smart, on the forefront of new developments, ready and willing to listen and try new things, as well as warm and caring. I was ill with CFIDS for something like 15 years and only discovered I have Lyme Disease because of Dr. Gordon's comprehensive and persistent investigation. I recommend him highly. (I almost don't want to because he's already got such a busy practice!)

Submitted Oct. 21, 2007 | flag