Rate Dr. Kristen Brown

Dr. Kristen Brown's Ratings

Best naturopath I've been too. Hands down. Will help you with all of your problems. So patient and such a wonderful person. Dr. Brown is one of the best Naturopaths in the country. You'll be lucky if you can get in to see her.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Fantastic doctor. She has helped the whole family, including our son as an infant.

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Sweetest doctor in the entire world. Helpful, knowledgeable and finds the cause of the problems. Wonderful!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brown is all about the patient. When you step into her office, nobody exists but you. She will take as much time as needed to talk to you. Her directions are clear, and she writes everything down for you to take with you. When every other doctor said nothing could be done for me, she was the only one who gave me hope. And her treatments worked!! She is usually running a bit late, but that's because she takes as much time as needed to talk with her patients. When it's your turn, you will get her full attention too. She is also available by email to answer any follow-up questions you have or address any problems you encounter with treatments. She never charges for the emails, and she gets back to you quickly. She forms a personal relationship with her patients, and you feel like you have a partner in healthcare that cares about you.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brown is awesome, she had me figured out in minutes when regular doctors could not seem to figure out what was wrong, and she responded promptly to my emails on some concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr. Brown she is amazing.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Brown really pays attention to her patients, keeping updated on their current situation and needs. Unlike some naturopathy doctors, she took the time to understand my lifestyle and as many aspects of my life that may contribute to my health problems rather than just diagnosing according to typical book type symptoms or what the normal diagnosis from a doctor might be.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2007 | flag