Dr. Christopher D. Arnold

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Christopher D. Arnold has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 5554992
11/06/14 1 3 1 3 I tried scheduling an appointment for some internal bleeding I am experiencing. The nurse was indifferent and didn't ask one question regarding the severity, she just said the doctor would be available in 19 days for an appointment. I'm stunned!  Respond
RID: 2653821
21/05/13 1 1 1 1 I called this office because I was referred to them by my doctor who could not get me in to see him for 2 weeks. I was told that Dr. Arnold might be able to see me sooner. I called Dr. Arnolds office and explained my situation but was told that Dr. Arnold is NOT ON CALL for any of my doctors patients. When I asked if they were taking new patients I was told "Yes", except he was not taking any of your doctors patients!  Respond
RID: 2615681
12/04/13 5 5 5 5 I began seeing Dr. Arnold a year ago and am glad I did. He is one of the most compassionate, attentive, and helpful doctors I have ever dealt with. And as for the staff, I couldn't be happier with them. Though they may not be overwhelmingly shmoozing, they are attentive, friendly, responsive and efficient. As for those herein who have had a problem with the staff...if you want to be pampered, go to a spa. I highly recommend Dr. Arnold and thank him and his staff for being there when you need them. Keep up the good work!
RID: 2611433
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Arnold's for 6 plus years and will continue to have him as my doctor as long as I am in the area. He is very caring and wants to know what is happening in my life that might be impacting my health. The office staff has always found a way to get me in to see the doctor if I am needing an appointment for unexpected illness, even the day I call in. I highly recommend this doctor even though more patients mean I might eventually have a harder time getting a same day appointment.
RID: 2476084
16/11/12 5 5 5 5 I read lots of reviews of Dr. Arnold, and my only concern before going was the office staff. However, I found them to be helpful and friendly. Lots of smiles and I felt like they were glad to see me. As for Dr. Arnold, he was everything the reviews have said. Caring, compassionette, and took lots of time with me.
RID: 2146519
18/05/12 1 5 5 5 Some members of his staff are intolerable. I finally got into a argument with this women who was being rude and COMPLETELY unhelpful and I shortly get a letter saying I'm no longer welcome at that office. For the best, I couldn't tolerate one more visit and having to deal with that very very rude woman.  Respond
RID: 1692081
20/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arnold is the BEST person/doctor i have ever had the pleasure knowing, and to call MY doctor. That is how he makes you feel, as if you r a his only patient he needs to see. He treats you like family! Kindness along with the knowledge and intelligence to treat you, or refer you to a specialist....makes me speechless. He is THE BEST!!!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1573760
28/10/11 1 4 5 5 Love Dr. Arnold! He's caring and compassionate and very determined to help you feel better. I too thought about going elsewhere due to his extremely rude and unprofessional stafff, front and back. These girls need to remember that if it weren't for Dr. Arnold patients then they would not have a job.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1493426
22/07/11 5 5 5 5 Love this doc. Top notch care. Knowledgeable, understanding and cares about his patients greatly.
RID: 1470357
22/06/11 3 5 5 5 Great Family Dr. In a day and age where physicians have seemingly lost there "bedside manner", Dr. Arnold has not.
RID: 1466103
16/06/11 2 5 5 5 Dr. Arnold is one of the Family DRs i have experince with (I've tried all the family care DRs in Camarillo). He is the only one that EVER called me with results from blood work or other tests. All the other DRs tell you to call them. I have never waited on him more than 5 mins. He listens to everything you tell him and does not come across as smarter than you, or discount what you tell him. His staff though, not so much. They are always chatting amongst themselves, sometimes not in english, and when you come in to sign in, sometimes they act like they are surprised that you are there.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1368454
21/02/11 2 5 5 5 Nice guy great dr. Iwould recommend him to a friend or family member
RID: 1343200
21/01/11 2 4 5 5 Great doctor, but the front office staff is absolutely TERRIBLE. Rude abrasive girls at the front desk. Though I love this Dr., the front staff has me looking elsewhere.
RID: 1341753
20/01/11 3 5 5 5 Our entire family goes to Dr. Arnold. A very compassionate, genuine doctor who knows your name.
RID: 1325436
02/01/11 1 4 3 4 Dr. Arnold is a nice man, but his staff is hugely subpar. Very young, rude girls who will never make any effort to squeeze you in for an emergency. More than once I've been told to "go to urgent care because we don't have time to see you today." I don't have a doctor so that I can go to urgent care! Consequently, this practice lost us as patients. This guy needs to spend a little more to hire more mature, attentive staff that will actually make an effort. This isn't to say he's not a fine doctor - but his staff and office policies are intolerable.
RID: 1324384
30/12/10 3 5 5 5 Dr. Arnold is an excellent family doctor. He is caring and compassionate, and he has an uncanny sense of other underlying stress-related problems that may be influencing the physical problem. He is honest when he doesn't know the answer to something, and, like all good D.O.s, he doesn't hesitate to refer his patients to specialists who know more about a particular specialty. His approach is more holistic than traditional M.D.s. Even if he doesn't know all of the answers to a problem, I am always reassured that he cares and that he will connect me with someone who can supplement our understanding of the problem.
RID: 1154960
22/04/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Arnold is mine and my wife's Doctor. We could not be happier. I have never seen more than one patient in the waiting room. He has told me that he leaves 10 spots open per day for walk ins! He is very complete in his approach to our medical needs.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1115410
25/02/10 5 5 5 5 I cannot imagine what went on with the patient who is so disgruntled. Dr. Arnold has been attentive, on time, knowledgeable, and makes me feel like he doesn't have another patient waiting for his time while I need questions answered. My daughter and her family now go to him as well and we are all delighted to have found a fmaily doctor. We all highly recommend him without reservation.
RID: 759792
09/01/09 5 4 5 5 My experience with Dr. Arnold has been excellent. I have never had a more attentive doctor. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 440651
07/11/07 3 5 5 4 We've been using this doctor for about 3 years and he has always been very helpful and compassionate. He is treating us as a family doctor and our old age. Highly recommend.
RID: 431769

20/10/07 2 4 2 2 Son's physical very brief. Forms to be filled out were incomplete. Unhelpful office assistants, did not return call as promised. Doctor arrogant, abrasive, short tempered, uncaring. When I told him I was uncomfortable with they way he handled things his response was as if to say "so"! This was an important visit. Would not recommend him to anyone I care about.