Rate Dr. Lisa Breslauer

Dr. Lisa Breslauer's Ratings

I do not recommend Dr. Breslauer. She cares more about your business then actually being a good dermatologist. She really disappointed me. Keep looking, there are some wonderful dermatologists out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Lisa Breslauer's response
We're sorry you feel this way, as being good dermatologists is all our office cares about, and the main reason that Dr. Breslauer is trusted so much by her patients. In the practice of medicine, caring about someones "business" means caring about their medical care. Perhaps you were referring to an expectation that wasn't aligned, or a perception that wasn't realized?

Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Breslauer is fantastic. My daughter and I have been patients for a number of years. She is extremely caring and takes a true interest in helping you. She is very responsive and returns all messages...even available over the weekend if an emergency arises. Yes, from time to time, you may have to wait. However, it is only because she is with another patient. And when the time comes, and you need extra time, she makes you a top priority. Her staff has always been polite and accomodating. You can't go wrong by choosing this doctor. She is one of my all time favorite doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Lisa Breslauer's response
Thank you for your continued support of our office. With the addition of a few new providers, the Laser + Skin Institute even has openings in the schedule this week. It is our goal to always deliver the highest level of care, and we are glad to hear of your satisfaction.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Do not go to this office! Too many great derms out there to waste your time and money on this place. Horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

I will never go back to this doctor again. She kept me waiting over an hour in waiting room. Then I was kept waiting for an hour in the exam room. Dr. never appologized. Staff was rude and unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I went for my first full skin exam last week with Lauralee and I couldn't have been more pleased. This was my first time at the office and from the second I walked in the front door I felt welcome. The staff is wonderful, I was taken exactly on time for my appointment, Lauralee was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. All of my questions were answered and I did not feel my appointment was ever rushed. I will absolutely be returning to the laser and skin institute!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

ONE STAR, I give Dr. L. Coppa. I wasnt impressed & I will clarify. I took my child to her for..lets just say "bumps." First visit, Dr. C did appear, diagnosed my kid, so to speak, seemed decent. What my kid had required coming back every 2 weeks for the next 4 months!..WE NEVER SAW HER AGAIN, except for 1 other visit for a few seconds, which I DO NOT count! From that point on we were seen by the P.A., who, dont get me wrong, was VERY pleasant but I really would have liked Dr. Lisa, THE dermatologist, to have poppped in at the very least, EVERY OTHER visit!..Maybe, I would have not transfered our records!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I never write these but after reading the postings, I had to post as well. I have had such a positive experience with Dr. Copa's staff. I have spoken with Jade at the front desk several times, and she is professional and has bent over backwards to help me...even with obtaining referals for issues that Dr. Copa does not treat. I have rosacea and am so happy with the results Dr. Copa has obtained for me so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

kind and caring. spends the time you need with her. and her staff is great. Benda is the person who does the facials and she is awesome!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. B is an extremely caring physician - a rare find.Although difficult to get appt with her, the wait is worth it.Makes you feel at ease;very gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

I saw Lauralee who is new there. Waited a while in waiting room and thought I was going to fall asleep. Her back was turned to me most of the time. It felt rushed. So not a good beside manner. I am looking for a new place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950681].votes_count ]]