Rate Dr. Michael A. Lepis

Dr. Michael A. Lepis's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. Has truly changed my life. I am forever greatful

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lepis is a compassionate caring man. He takes his time with each patient and finds the root of the problem and solves it. He is such a sweet man, I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Cant thank Dr. Lepis enough for all of his help. I feel so much better. I am glad to be off my pain meds and NOT be in pain. What a difference he has made in my life.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I feel Dr. Lepis is the best doctor in the area. He has helped me so much. When I first started going to him I could hardly walk. I would recommend him to anyone. He cares so much about his patients.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Lepis is the most amazing, caring, compassionate doctor i have ever met.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Saw DR.Lepis for 2 years. He performed numerous procedures and none of them helped relieve my pain. He saw other doctors during that time period and finally I found another pain management doctor that diagnosed my problem correctly and eliminated my pain with one procedure.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

What a kind and caring man. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Lepis. He was ontime and spent a great deal of time explaining my problems. We are now beginning treatment and already I feel significantly better. I highly recommend him to anyone in pain. Thank you Dr. Lepis

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lepis was very rude and crule to me. I left his office in tears. I have never been on any type of pain treatment and hope he could help me. A few weeks later I found a different doctor in the area and now I am doing very well.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr lepis is the best hands down. His staff is very caring and efficient. I have seen great results in a short time frame. After seeing many doctors for my pain Dr lepis has been by far the best. Highly recommend

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag