Rate Dr. Michael F. Dillingham

Dr. Michael F. Dillingham's Ratings

Arrogant. Spoke unprofessionally about another excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr Dilly repaired rt. ACL 11 years ago; it's now perfect after normal rehab. Just did other ACL, MCL; again perfect. No bull, just excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Had orthopedic surgery by Dr. Dillingham followed by physical therapy. Pain continued. Had a non- surgical procedure, again followed by physical procedure. Pain continues. My complaint is that there was no followup by Dr. Dillingham to find out that his expensive procedures did not work. I am not sure if he cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I had a peroneal nerve release in January 2003. The reason was a nerve problem over 2 years while biking uphill or running 3 miles plus. The doctor saw me once before the surgery and was very happy from the result. He said I get you a triathlon in 6-8 weeks.The result was that I couldn't drive with my right leg for 4 years, no running, no biking for 4 year. Only recently after many session of physical therapy's, stretching and massage this is a little better. Dr Dillingham, likes to cut whether needed or not!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][950972].votes_count ]]