Rate Dr. Steven L. Blazar

Dr. Steven L. Blazar's Ratings

He performed surgery on me and I had to go to Boston to get it repaired! I am now permanently disabled and much much worse than I was before the surgery. Thankfully, the damage he caused didn't progress further because I was finally able to find a doctor in Boston to fix the mess Blazar made. I live in severe chronic pain and have no use of one leg because of his surgery. I didn't have these things prior to surgery. I could have lived with his lousy bedside manner and arrogant attitude if he was actually a decent surgeon. He made such a mess of me it took me 9 months to FIND a doctor willing to fix the mess he made. Thanks Blazar, for ruining my life.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Blazer has changed my life. Not once but twice. He performed a surgery on me a few years ago. Yes he is confident, and that is what I want in a doctor that is operating on my back. I Also had severe neck pain and he was kind sympathetic and accurate with his diagnosis. I went from a person unable to move properly and enjoy my family to a mom that is able to do what I want to do. Without him I would have a very poor quality of life? He is a blessing beyond blessings, I do not hesitate in anyway to recommend dr. Blazer in anyway!

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

Arrogant is not strong enough. Although he has a decent verbal rep for back surgery he is only a number. So are you as he will let you know.He is why orthos get reps for being rude. I do not care about his golf score nor did I like it when he looked at his watch 3 times during the precious 10 minutes I was allowed.There are plentiful good orthos around you do not need his holier than though attitude.Lets face it hes in Attleboro not Wellesley.Oops was that demeaning?

Submitted Oct. 19, 2007 | flag