Rate Dr. Steven Blazar

Dr. Steven Blazar's Ratings

Wonderful Staff, excellent surgeon! I recommend Dr. Blazar and his office to anyone who needs an ortho spine surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Blazar has been my orthopedic surgeon now for over 10 years. And also, I consider him a friend, listener, and caring person. I came to him at my wits end. I have degenerative spinal problems from my lower back up into my cervical area. I had numerous surgeries in Boston and, although my surgeon did his best, he couldn't do any more for me. I had the good fortune to read an article by someone who was treated by him and had great success so I called. From the moment I called his wonderful staff and scheduled my initial appointment I was impressed. He listened and we worked together with treatments prior to doing any surgery. I have had numerous spinal and cervical fusions and ALWAYS got relief. I am sure without his patience and knowledge I would be in a wheelchair. He is compassionate to my pain and spinal condition and I would refer him to anyone who is in need of help. I have never felt more confident of any doctor as I do him. Thank you Dr. Blazar. You truly are a credit to your profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Doctor Blazar did surgery on my lower back in 2003 on my right side lumber c5 and 3 yrs later he did my left side lumber c5 as well I fell on a icy floor and my disc broke into pieces he was the best doctor I could of asked for very polite caring and made sure I well enough to return to work for my first surgery it was done in October and I went back to work at the end of February and the second surgery was In March and went to work in August both times I returned to work like I had never had surgery Thank you Doctor Blazar very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

He performed surgery on me and I had to go to Boston to get it repaired! I am now permanently disabled and much much worse than I was before the surgery. Thankfully, the damage he caused didn't progress further because I was finally able to find a doctor in Boston to fix the mess Blazar made. I live in severe chronic pain and have no use of one leg because of his surgery. I didn't have these things prior to surgery. I could have lived with his lousy bedside manner and arrogant attitude if he was actually a decent surgeon. He made such a mess of me it took me 9 months to FIND a doctor willing to fix the mess he made. Thanks Blazar, for ruining my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr. Blazer has changed my life. Not once but twice. He performed a surgery on me a few years ago. Yes he is confident, and that is what I want in a doctor that is operating on my back. I Also had severe neck pain and he was kind sympathetic and accurate with his diagnosis. I went from a person unable to move properly and enjoy my family to a mom that is able to do what I want to do. Without him I would have a very poor quality of life? He is a blessing beyond blessings, I do not hesitate in anyway to recommend dr. Blazer in anyway!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Arrogant is not strong enough. Although he has a decent verbal rep for back surgery he is only a number. So are you as he will let you know.He is why orthos get reps for being rude. I do not care about his golf score nor did I like it when he looked at his watch 3 times during the precious 10 minutes I was allowed.There are plentiful good orthos around you do not need his holier than though attitude.Lets face it hes in Attleboro not Wellesley.Oops was that demeaning?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951102].votes_count ]]