Rate Dr. Steven Blazar

Dr. Steven Blazar's Ratings

Doctor Blazar did surgery on my lower back in 2003 on my right side lumber c5 and 3 yrs later he did my left side lumber c5 as well I fell on a icy floor and my disc broke into pieces he was the best doctor I could of asked for very polite caring and made sure I well enough to return to work for my first surgery it was done in October and I went back to work at the end of February and the second surgery was In March and went to work in August both times I returned to work like I had never had surgery Thank you Doctor Blazar very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

He performed surgery on me and I had to go to Boston to get it repaired! I am now permanently disabled and much much worse than I was before the surgery. Thankfully, the damage he caused didn't progress further because I was finally able to find a doctor in Boston to fix the mess Blazar made. I live in severe chronic pain and have no use of one leg because of his surgery. I didn't have these things prior to surgery. I could have lived with his lousy bedside manner and arrogant attitude if he was actually a decent surgeon. He made such a mess of me it took me 9 months to FIND a doctor willing to fix the mess he made. Thanks Blazar, for ruining my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr. Blazer has changed my life. Not once but twice. He performed a surgery on me a few years ago. Yes he is confident, and that is what I want in a doctor that is operating on my back. I Also had severe neck pain and he was kind sympathetic and accurate with his diagnosis. I went from a person unable to move properly and enjoy my family to a mom that is able to do what I want to do. Without him I would have a very poor quality of life? He is a blessing beyond blessings, I do not hesitate in anyway to recommend dr. Blazer in anyway!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Arrogant is not strong enough. Although he has a decent verbal rep for back surgery he is only a number. So are you as he will let you know.He is why orthos get reps for being rude. I do not care about his golf score nor did I like it when he looked at his watch 3 times during the precious 10 minutes I was allowed.There are plentiful good orthos around you do not need his holier than though attitude.Lets face it hes in Attleboro not Wellesley.Oops was that demeaning?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951102].votes_count ]]