Rate Dr. Jennifer S. Klingstedt

Dr. Jennifer S. Klingstedt's Ratings

Dr. Klingstedt is great! I went in with a minor but painful and annoying problem and after one visit i was feeling 90% better. She is very helpful and makes it a point to find out what is causing you pain and then takes the steps to correct it. She is also very knowledgeable and explained what she was donig every step of the way. Ive been back since my initial visit and I would highly reccomend her. If you are in any pain at all she will help you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Very helpful in pain reduction and added mobility. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. I totally recommend Dr. Jen. Two thumbs way way up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Jen for nine months now and I really like her. She is a great Doctor and a wonderful person. Very concerned for my health. I highly reccomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Jen is great! She provided a complete examination and has extensive knowledge about health. I would highly recommend her to anyone who has pain or wants to prevent pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][951465].votes_count ]]